Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 236370717273747576 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another return today, and I believe I'm back to pumping out requests! Got four out this week, three out today, and I'm going to write a few more today. Of course, it doesn't hurt when you get a return like this!

Wade Boggs, c/o Address in TTMM, 8 days!

I know he's been signing up a storm lately, but that's an awesome return for just a small fee. Between Boggs and Hayhurst, I've finally made it through my TTM dead phase, and I'm excited about that~

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome man! U deserve that one. Glad he came through for you. Good to have you back to the addiction

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats on your Boggs man!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Congrats on the Boggs bud. Going to send mine out tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

nice Boggs gotta get on this before he stopps.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Pretty awesome return for me today. Living in a small town like I do, not too many guys make it professionally in any league. When I was going through some cards and saw my hometown listed as his hometown, I knew I had to send one his way. Unfortunately, it took me about six months to do so! But today, it came back after a two week wait; pretty sweet!

Jack "JB" Shuck, c/o Oklahoma City Redhawks, 14 days

Definitely happy about this return, glad I've been sending more out! Hopefully Shuck will get another chance in The Bigs; he had some success in his stints in Houston last year. On a side note, I wish I could 'graph the OKC Redhawks...team is loaded!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Shuck success. I remember you asking about the addy awhile back so I'm glad you finally sent to him and got it back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Shuck success. I remember you asking about the addy awhile back so I'm glad you finally sent to him and got it back.

Yeah, I hit a dry spell where I sent out three requests between February and two weeks ago. I just got bored with TTM and was having too much fun/success with IP stuff. This is another one I'm thrilled to get back, but my scanner sure needs cleaned!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another return today...from The King! Pulled his A&G card last week and immediately knew I had to send it out. This my second return from Petty, but it's been two years. Last time, it was only an "R Petty" sig, so I'm really happy to have gotten a full 'graph this time. Plus, it looks sweet on the card!

Richard Petty, c/o Team, 7 days

Quick return, gorgeous card, heckuva guy. Doesn't get much better than that!

SCF Rewards
    Country

love it.. Petty has one of the best sigs in the hobby

Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 236370717273747576 ... LastLast