Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Country
    See bellatrain10's Items on eBay

k lol thanks

BANNED

Country
    See daparham's Items on eBay

From my calculations I think I may have. I picked every fighter correctly and I only missed one decision/stoppage call.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See webstersjk's Items on eBay

Okay, the results are in and we have a winner! Please, though, check your numbers to make sure my math is correct.

The winner of the contest is daparham with 19 points. He narrowly defeated pootshawn by just a single point, even though pootshawn didn't pick a winner in the Nelson vs Dos Santos fight.

daparham score his 19 points by selecting Silva Stoppage (4 points), Fitch Decision (4 points), Guida Stoppage (4 points), Hughes Stoppage (4 points) and Dos Santos (3 points).

Pootshawn scored his 18 points by selecting Silva Stoppage (4 points), Fitch Decision (4 points), Guida Stoppage (4 points), Hughes Stoppage 1st Round (8 points), but he selected no winner for the final fight, but did select a stoppage in Round 2 (-2 points)

There was a total of 21 qualifying entries into the contest. afl5013, frizzzlecake and mikeydcalgary were unable to participate because they are rookies. Ensbergcollector submitted his entry at 7:32 p.m. on the evening of the fight — 32 minutes past the deadline for entries.

The full results of the contest are as follows:
    daparham 19
    pootshawn 18
    adam334581 17
    tutall 16
    polamalu43favre04 15
    NsLoki 15
    MattyJames 15
    lil5up3rman 14
    minew_m 13
    xposipk 13
    Jamesrud7380 13
    nuqua 12
    lambeauleap87 11
    litlmess15 11
    windmortal 11
    cutlett 9
    fdgowin 9
    JesRey 9
    atrain 8
    KTKRUKO44 8
    damailman1111 4

Again, if you feel the numbers are off, please contact me asap!

Thanks for playing everyone. Dillon, PM coming.
    Last edited by windmortal; 08-09-2010 at 10:52 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How long until I'm not a rookie anymore? It wouldn't have mattered for this card at all, but I would like to be able to participate in future ones...

SCF Rewards
    Country

How long until I'm not a rookie anymore? It wouldn't have mattered for this card at all, but I would like to be able to participate in future ones...

You need 20 positive feedbacks from trades, if I'm not mistaken.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

Congratulations daparham nicely done!

Steve

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234