Thread: Help a boardmember out

Help a boardmember out

as I said before I am selling it all .here is a partial list of my ebay auctions. Have some nice starting bids on cards

Tonybones auctions, Thanks for looking

2. Kronozio
    Why the fire sale? ...and if you have anymore eTopps, LMK before you list them!

ok iggy you got it. I am still going to invest lightly in etopps, I am just seling the cards that I think i can pick up at a later time for less. "Why the fire sale?" I think with all the GU and all this grading cardboard can only be worth so much now, I mean everbody that buys cards now puts them into a loploader right away and preserves them, Very few cards are going to be worth any money in the future. A am only going to pick up GEM 10 cards of HOF player in the middle of there career.