Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JLKsports's Items on eBay

Exclamation Free Sports/Celebrity Autographs By Mail - Guaranteed

I have been collecing sports/celebrity autographs for about 5 years - I've found that an easy way to get autographs is by mail. The responses that I have gotten from athletes and celebrities has been awesome. I've compiled a list of over 20,000 of these addresses - I just updated this list as of June 2003. I'm offering the list for sale for just $10 - I Guarantee that you will have good results! For more information e-mail me - [email protected] - or check out my page (click on link below) - Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll make a deal to SCF members and drop the list to $8 - the first returned autograph well makes up for that $ - satisfaction guaranteed. Visit my site (click link in my signature about list) - or e-mail me: [email protected] - you can also Instant mesage me - AOL Instant Messagner: Sportsfan20JLK

SCF Rewards
    See a-rodriguez03's Items on eBay

I don't understand what you mean by saying the first return will make up the $8 price. Uncertified autos are worth virtually nothing, I just do the ttm thing for fun. Also, there are several addresses out there that work for 1 year, but not the next. Are all of your addresses from last year or are some from previous years before that?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Rangers #3
    ... Are all of your addresses from last year or are some from previous years before that?

The list was just updated June 2003 so all addresses are current. I also include my contact information w/ the list so that if ever there is a problem with an address, e-mail me and I will get you a current address - or, if there is ever anyone that you want to write that is not on the list, I will get you the address - I have had such great results with this - if you want to click on the link below it will take you to my website and you can order the disk by Paypal - -

SCF Rewards

what happens if we dont get autos back if you guarantee it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by llcooljoe
    what happens if we dont get autos back if you guarantee it

I obviously can't guarantee you that everyone will write back but I do guarantee that you will have results that will satisfy you - I can guarantee that b/c I've been using the addresses myself and have had AWESOME results - most recently I just got two autographed Vladimir Guerrero photo's back... let me know if you have any questions that I can answer. It's well worth the 8 bucks