Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: HOF Rookie cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

HOF Rookie cards

After going to the National and seeing all the vintage cards I decided I wanted to add some of these to my PC. I’ve decided to try and start collecting one rookie card from as many HOF’s as I can. I realized this is an expensive project, at this time I’m not looking at buy any high end HOF cards. If you have any HOF rookies cards you’re looking at selling let me know. I prefer graded cards, but would also look at purchasing cards not graded.

I posted this in the Baseball section, but have better luck picking up HOF rookie vintage cards in this section.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mintacular's Items on eBay

I have two '57 Frank Robinson RCs, one is EX-MT and the other is Poor/Fair (filler). I also have a '75 George Brett around VG, looks ok but definately some average+ wear. The nice grade Robinson is in my bucket under recent uploads, and the Brett is also there are on a 9-sheet scan with Maris, Banks, and other stars. The low-grade '57 Robinson is not scanned but I can easily do so if you want to take a look at that one. LMK if any of those interest you and then we can talk trade/$...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have two '57 Frank Robinson RCs, one is EX-MT and the other is Poor/Fair (filler). I also have a '75 George Brett around VG, looks ok but definately some average+ wear. The nice grade Robinson is in my bucket under recent uploads, and the Brett is also there are on a 9-sheet scan with Maris, Banks, and other stars. The low-grade '57 Robinson is not scanned but I can easily do so if you want to take a look at that one. LMK if any of those interest you and then we can talk trade/$...

I'm interested in the Robinson. I'll get back to you in a day or so and we can talk $.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mintacular's Items on eBay

ok, cool

Country

I have some non-graded rc from the 70s - but the condition varies

Eckersley
    Murray
    Ozzie
    Henderson
    Ripken

lmk