Talking OK folks...Looking for just 1 more player.......

If you folks have any Matthew Hatchette cards (commons/Serial #d/GU/Auto/whatever) PLMK!!

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Dont have any, but those Moulds are going out tomorrow. Plus a card I thought you'd may like of Eric Rhett.(although you may have it already)

BTW.. I love your avitar

OK JE...thanks tons again!! :D

lol...yeah, that avatar cracks me up!! THAT is what you would see on this end of my screen if you could see me when I get sniped on a bid on ebay! :p

Peace,
    Rima
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Rima, 1 question

why matthew hachette, where is he playing these days

Hey GIO-

He is in Jax now......

I watched him all season in the Europe FB League, and he was extremely awesome!! I enjoyed watching him play, and since I have been looking for a new player to collect, I figured I would do Hatchette! Also, he only has 118 cards so far...lol....so it is not so out of reach like a Warner or someone like that! :D

BTW...those autos are great!! :D Thanks so much for the trade!!!!

Peace,
    Rima

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content