Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Reporting...

ESPN Reporting...

4-way trade

Keith Van Horn to the Knicks
    Sprewell to the T-Wolves
    Terrel Brandon to the Hawks
    Glenn Robinson to the Sixers

I like the Sprewell to the T-Wolves. I think he can really help Garnett out.

I feel sorry for Troy Hudson who had a great year for the T-Wolves last year. With Cassel at point guard, Sczerbiak at the 2 and now Spree at small forward with KG at PF he will be on the bench. Sucks for him.

Re: ESPN Reporting...

Originally posted by Bonds_25
    4-way trade

Keith Van Horn to the Knicks
    Sprewell to the T-Wolves
    Terrel Brandon to the Hawks
    Glenn Robinson to the Sixers
    WOW.

Pretty big trade.

Knicks- Don't really like the move but now maybe I'll be able to move my Van Horn rookies.

Wolves- I really like as they have people now that can help Garnett.

Hawks- I thought Brandon was going to retire.

Sixers- Robinson could help the team if he plays like the All Star Robinson and not the guy from last year.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Big trade yes... but they're all names of the past. All guys who have been "disappointments" and not the superstars they were once considered. More of a role player trade once you get past the big names.

Originally posted by IggyWH
    Big trade yes... but they're all names of the past. All guys who have been "disappointments" and not the superstars they were once considered. More of a role player trade once you get past the big names.
    Yeah the guys are "disappointments" but its the best thing you are going to get in the NBA right now because of the cap.

Nobody gets traded anymore and if they do its washed up guys with 7 teams involved because the salaries have to match.

Originally posted by IggyWH
    I don't know that robinson has been a disappointment, avg 20 and 7-8 boards a game is not bad, he jsut gets bad rap and very little sports center time...the media still hates him, from when he held out his rookie yeah when he signed the blockbuster 8-10 year 68 million dollar contract... now those are pennies...

Originally posted by gioperation
    I don't know that robinson has been a disappointment, avg 20 and 7-8 boards a game is not bad, he jsut gets bad rap and very little sports center time...the media still hates him, from when he held out his rookie yeah when he signed the blockbuster 8-10 year 68 million dollar contract... now those are pennies...
    Wasn't he the #2 pick in the draft though?

He's hasn't been terrible but I don't think he ever lived up to his potential.

he was #1, with him and grant hill coming out the same year, grant got all the press, nice guy, signed quick, finished college and now injured...

with him playing with the bucks he had to really share the ball with vin baker, as it was vinny team then, and they they traded vin and added casell, ray allen and another shooter can't remember, remember they were one game from going to the finals when they lost to the sixers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast