Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

do we know what box yankees00721 got?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rymflaherty's Items on eBay

Ahh...lost by 150 in the month......now those little things like being a yard off for the bonus points, or Gates passing out Witten and costing me 150 points really hurts lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chillydoggy's Items on eBay

Heads up guys! Got an update today on the Grand Prize for this contest! The yearly winner will receive an AUTOGRAPHED FOOTBALL FROM THE 2010 NFL ROOKIE PHOTO SHOOT!

THANKS TO PANINI FOR THE GREAT CONTEST!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

Ahh...lost by 150 in the month......now those little things like being a yard off for the bonus points, or Gates passing out Witten and costing me 150 points really hurts lol

lol i feel ya same for me this month. all i had to to was take the pats vs detroit for high score of the week and i win. but i thought it was too good to be true!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received my half box of Epix!
    pulled a Demarcus Ware 3 clrs patch /50, Urlacher jersey, Peyton Manning /100

Thanks Panini and SCF!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received my half box of Epix!
    pulled a Demarcus Ware 3 clrs patch /50, Urlacher jersey, Peyton Manning /100

Thanks Panini and SCF!

Did you get contacted regarding your prize, because I have not heard anything yet?

I think my address is on the site so if they were just shipping and it came here as a surprise - that is cool......but wasn't sure if that was the case or they forgot about me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you get contacted regarding your prize, because I have not heard anything yet?

I think my address is on the site so if they were just shipping and it came here as a surprise - that is cool......but wasn't sure if that was the case or they forgot about me.

yes, I communicated with Chilly regarding my prize

SCF Rewards
    Country

rymflaherty: I posted back when you won, I'm sure... although I probably didn't PM you. I guess I assumed you would look there. It was turned in for sure but maybe it didn't get sent out. I'll PM the person who should have sent it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

rymflaherty: I posted back when you won, I'm sure... although I probably didn't PM you. I guess I assumed you would look there. It was turned in for sure but maybe it didn't get sent out. I'll PM the person who should have sent it.

No worries.
    I had checked the standings and knew I was lucky enough to have won the one segment....I had also seen that you asked for a couple weeks to make sure everything was sorted out....

I was just unsure after that if we were to be contacted by the prize manager or if stuff would just be shipped, etc. so I was just curious.
    Thanks again for the contest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm told we are still waiting for Panini to send two more boxes of product and the ball. Sorry for the delay.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast