I have 25 dollars to spend...Want these GU

Any of Lelie, Antonio Bryant, McGahee, James Jackson, Calico, and Looking for 03 Chrome Refractor Rookies from Topps DP and P....

I also have to trade a Pristine NFL Reebok Rookie Premiere Portis jsy BV 25 and a William Green Pristine NFL Reebok Rookie Premiere jsy BV 15, Andre Johnson Chrome Refractor RC BV 40 and Marcus Trufant Chrome Refractor BV 25 and a Williams Green Fleer Hot Prospects jsy two color brown and White #'d/1000 BV 25 want 30 in trade....All cards are in perfect condition....Make offers....Really need Terrell Suggs Chrome Refractor, Calico, Kevin Curtis, Pinner, Cobourne, McGahee, Groce, will consider any player.....Will only trade the Portis GU for a nice portis RC preferrable #'d....

Clay Scott

clay-

I have these James Jackson-

01 Playoff Abs Memorabilia RPM Jersey (brown)/Ball (2 color) #d/850
    01 Leaf Cert FF 2 color ball/Jersey #d/400

I would do them both for $10 DLVD

PLMK

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

strongdude85
    Here ya go, this is what I got:

2001 Fleer Tradtion Traditional Threads Morgan/Jackon BALL
    2001 Honors ROokie Tandems Morgan/Jackson BALL.
    2001 Top Tier Rookie Duos Jackson Morgan Ball
    2001 SPX Jackson JSY AUTO /550

Rima Will you take a Arnaz Battle Sage red Auto 481/910 for the Leaf certified Jackson GU...Or Would you take the Battle and a Five dollar check for both....I would rather trade for one...

Clay

I have a Topps Chrome 2001 Culpepper #'d/999 BV 10 I would trade you for the Jaskson/Morgan Playoff Honors Balls, what I cash do you need for the jsy/Auto SPx Jackson...The other day you told me one of these cards has a crease in it...Which one is it...I don't want any cards that are damaged...I just throw them away...Let me know conditions and if you will take the deal.....
    Attention Strongdude...

Clay

strongdude85
    It was a Quincy MOrgan with the crease, i want cash only, no culpepper, I would sell the jersey auto for $15, let me know

i'll pass I bought some stuff from Rima...thanks Anyways...