Thread: Joe Montana for trade

Joe Montana for trade

I have an Enviroment Joe Montana limited adition 3.5 troy ounce fine silver card. I have had this card for a few years now. The card comes in a nice black case with velvet lining and is stored in origanal black box. Awesome card for Joe or 49er collector. Serious offers and trade please. I will send pic if you would like to see one. Thanks.

what value are you looking for on it
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

Originally posted by maddmaxx714
    what value are you looking for on it
    Well that is the problem. I have not seen these out there not even on ebay. I am doing some research on it and trying to find out. If you have seen them and know what they are going for any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center