SHAQ AUTO MOUNTED 8X10...NICE...SCOREBOARD CERT..FOR SALE

HI I JUST PULLED THIS ONE OFF THE WALL AND I AM GOING TO SALE IT.ITS A SHAQUILLE O'NEAL 8X10 AUTO PHOTO MOUNTED ON A NICE WOULD PLAQUE AND HAS A GOLD NAMEPLATE UNDER THE PHOTO WHICH SAYS ..SHAQUILLE O'NEAL 1995 NBA SCORING CHAMP.SHAQ'S AUTO IS CLEAN AND CLEAR,VERY SWEET AUTO IN SILVER SHARPIE. IT COMES WITH A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY FROM SCOREBOARD.I GOT THIS IN 1996 FOR MY B-DAY.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER...I CAN ALSO SEND A SCAN FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IT.I WOULD PREFER PAYPAL,BUT MIGHT TAKE OTHER PAYMENT FORMS AS WELL.HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Would you take 15 for it...I would give you more if it was Lakers, but just let me know.

Originally posted by RoyalsFan
    Would you take 15 for it...I would give you more if it was Lakers, but just let me know.
    HI...I AM SORRY $15 JUST ISN'T ENOUGH FOR THE SHAQ.IT COMES WITH A CERTIFICATE FROM SCOREBOARD AND IS AS REAL AS THEY COME...IF YOU CAN OFFER MORE I CAN SEE WHAT I CAN DO...
    PLMK!