Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Hardy sent home

SCF Rewards
    Country

Matt Hardy sent home

Matt Hardy was sent home from Europe following yesterday's show in Butlins, Minehead, England. Hardy is banged up and WWE officials are worried about his health and felt he was unfit to compete at tonight's show from Butlins Skegness Resort Arena in Butlins, Skegness, England. Hardy has been working banged up for years as his physical condition has caused a tremendous stress on him. He has let his frustration become public over the last couple weeks in meltdowns on Twitter.

I give him a month till hes in tna

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

did wwe release him, or is he just resting?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Matt Hardy was sent home from Europe following yesterday's show in Butlins, Minehead, England. Hardy is banged up and WWE officials are worried about his health and felt he was unfit to compete at tonight's show from Butlins Skegness Resort Arena in Butlins, Skegness, England. Hardy has been working banged up for years as his physical condition has caused a tremendous stress on him. He has let his frustration become public over the last couple weeks in meltdowns on Twitter.

I give him a month till hes in tna

Well, if they fire him, he'd have to wait 90 days, but I think if he's fired he will go join up with Jeff in TNA as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hes not fired just got some time off, it dont matter anyway he will always be the other hardy

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

It doesn't matter what they do for him, its not like Hardy has been relevant in the last few years..If his last name wasn't Hardy he wouldnt be in the WWE right now to begin with
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^ Truth

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm still a Matt Hardy fan, and I just think it's time for him to make a change. He's done all he can in the WWE, they should just let him go and see what he has left. Wouldn't mind seeing Hardy Boyz vs Motor City Machineguns or Hardys vs Beer Money.

SCF Rewards
    Country

- Sources report that WWE officials held a conference call earlier this afternoon to discuss Matt Hardy’s future with the company. No word yet on what happened.
    The feeling is that WWE will keep Hardy on the roster as long as he agrees to some rules and stipulations from the company. Word is that a lot of people backstage are upset with Hardy’s recent actions and some talent want him to be released, or at least think he should be released.
    One of the incidents with Hardy reportedly came during a WWE live event in August in White Plains, New York. The story is that Hardy disappeared from the arena that afternoon and they had to find a replacement for Hardy in his match. Apparently on explanation was given as to where Hardy ran off to.
    WWE creative has apparently been told that Hardy would not be booked in the foreseeable future

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots New York Yankees Houston Rockets
    See accordionjacob's Items on eBay

All of that sent home stuff etc...is all garbage being made up by reporters........here is Matt Hardy himself explaining....

Always ready to strike a deal so don't hesitate to ask Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

The internet video that he posted trying to blur the truth notwithstanding, WWE has confirmed to Newsday in New York that Matt Hardy was indeed sent home from two show in the last weeks, as Mike Johnson initially reported here on the site.

After it was reported here over the weekend that Hardy was bumped from Sunday's show of the UK tour, he posted a video from his hotel room in Britain, asserting that he couldn't have been sent home because he was still overseas. Obviously, he was playing with words which is really kind of sad when you think about it.

In any event, being sent home from two different shows by WWE tells me that there is a pretty serious problem with Hardy.

For those wondering, Matt Hardy is not at the Smackdown taping in Detroit, Michigan tonight. As we first reported on Sunday afternoon in the PWInsider.com Elite section, Hardy was sent home by WWE officials after an incident backstage during the UK tour.
    No word on if Hardy will be posting a video "from Michigan" to prove he's actually there.

Matt Hardy just posted the following on twitter, so read into it what you will:
    "Here's a quick hello to all my people & a reassurance to everyone that I'm fine, healthy, & in good spirits. Thx for all of your support. When the time is right, I'll put everything out there as far as what "really" went down. I know I have to protect me & my brand, & I will. I appreciate my fans so much that I'll always be honest with them, & the whole story certainly isn't out there now. I appreciate all of the things the WWE has done 4 me in the past, they have been gracious to me-but now, it's decision time for me. Thx all."

PWI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast