Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Tom Izzo No More

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tom Izzo No More

Apparently Tom Izzo does not sign anymore. I received an autograph from him through email in July, but my friend just tried requesting him and got an email back saying that they are no longer taking email autograph requests for Coach Izzo. Anyone else get that message?

SCF Rewards
    Country

He is really good in person though

SCF Rewards
    Country

got a similar response from jim tressell who i have heard is great in person and ttm

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM Manager

As I suggested in a previous message, the TTM Manager (https://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php) has a MUCH easier format to use, both for research and for reporting successes. I am hoping that more of you will decide to use it.

I know that some of you like to post messages (as do many on other celebrity websites). I would like to make a couple of points, however:

1) The TTM Manager is indexed by sports and includes a "Player list" for each sport;
    2) There us also a "Recent success" section for each sport;
    3) Once you register, unlike some of the bigger celebrity sites, you can store all of your information in the "My TTM report"; and
    4) You can add player information immediately (unlike some sites, which may require some sort of approval process).

dw

P.S. I am not associated with SCF - just a happy user with over 150 autographs in the last 5 months from JUST e-mails and website contact boxes.

One last comment: work SMARTER, not HARDER!