Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mystery Science Theater 3000

This television show was comedy gold during the 1990's. I grew up watching it when I could, even though it aired at odd times. It was a very off beat show.

Currently, my wife and I have every dvd box set that they've released. The most current releases have been coming with mini posters that would look great signed. However, I CAN'T FIND A SINGLE ACTOR'S ADDRESS!!! The major stars are currently doing RIFFTRAX, funny commentary sync'd on today's movies but the website doesn't give an inkling as to where they are now.

I'm hoping that maybe someone knows the show I'm talking about and can help out a little, Thanks!

Michael J Nelson

Joel Hodgson

Kevin Murphy

Bill Corbett

Trace Beaulieu

I appreciate any and all help/suggestions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I've been looking for Hodgson for years. Everything on fanmail.biz is RTS.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

It may not be TTM, but it's TCC (Through Credit Card) -

Joel is touring with Trace Beaulieu (original Crow and Dr Forrester), Frank Conniff (cheesy sidekick to Dr Forrester and little known note: the guy who picked most of the movies they watched), J Elvis Weinstein (one of the original creators, original Tom Servo for 1st season or 2), and Mary Jo Pehl (Pearl Forrester of the later seasons).

They are still riffing on old movies as a comedy troupe known as 'CINEMATIC TITANIC.' I didn't realize that they actually tour the U.S. doing live shows. Doesn't look like they'll be near Philly any time soon, but depending on how close Morristown NJ I may have to make a road trip next April. Website also says you can meet them after the show and they are willing to sign anything with a smooth surface.

OR...

Go to the SHOP and under MERCH they sell 8x10's signed by the cast. I'd much rather have'm sign my MST3K stuff, but until that day comes this Cinematic Titanic poster may as well cut it...especially for a mere 10 bucks.

Now onto finding how to get the other guys....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I'm not sure where you are at, but Morristown is ten minutes from the Ben Franklin Bridge, near Cherry Hill, so it isn't that bad a trip from Philly itself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm just outside of Allentown...looks like the ride is worth it...for me at least. They'll also be in Newark, NJ. But..well, it's Newark.