Thread: Selling It All !!!

Bid on the Moss bgs9, I'll get ahold of you if i win!!
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

I dont have aCredit card to register on ebay but Id like that Mcgwire 14 card lot......

I offered that lot on the boards before I put it on ebay.

PM me with how much you are willing to pay with shipping and ,aybe I will end it ear;y of there are no bids.

I HAVE LOTS GOING FOR ALL SUPERSTARS!!!!!!!!
    but I have not posted them yet.

I missed it, bid 1.99, and was going to snipe.., But had a guy from Detroit Edison stop by about my Mineral Rights....."LOL" my wife asked me if I was crazy?? more worried about trading cards, than Oil & gas production..LOL

Writing this I think she might have a point!!!
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U