Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Traders Beware

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can think of one way to make this a better place...........

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Rookiecard78 you are not even close to being a vet. You are like the batboy here. I am not here to scam anyone i just dont think its fair to have to send my Sterling Babe Ruth bat card valued at over $500 to some guy ive never met. What if the guy walks with my card? Then what, will you so called vets come swooping in to my rescue? Will you pay the $500 out of your own pockets? My guess is no, you will hide behind your keyboards and not give a crap about what happened because it didnt happen to you. I dont care at all what you guys had to do, im not sending my Ruth like that. Then i tried to cancel the transaction and the dispute manager said i couldnt and had to follow through. Well what if i dont? Actually im not going to, if you want my card come pick it up yourself because im not sending it first. It is a borderline scam to have a rule like that. I like this site and dont want to offend anyone but jeez lets figure out a better way to trade cards.

Who is hiding behind the keyboard? We'd all tell you the same thing in person, that we ALL had to do it at one point or another...You don't have to agree with the rule, but couldn't someone tell you 'yea i'll send the same time' but then they dont send and it'd still be a scam that happened...

Nobody is telling you to send your $500 card out first, if you feel that way, deal with people with under 20 feedback, who will send at the same time, however the difference is they arent established like others that are on this site...

If you agreed to a trade on here and refuse to go by the rules, you'll most likely end up with a MSF tag (could possibly happen) or negative feedback, or possibly both, thats just a FYI
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Closing this thread. HeywardFan22, check your PM box for a PM from me in a few minutes....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234