Lightbulb I need a "trading" volunteer...................

This will be a trade way in your favor, for a Team you Follow!!!
    I've got tooooooo many cards and.................
    I'm in the process of combining all years cards into team sets(seems to be the best way) with inserts,#'d cards, and rc's etc... should be at least $50 maybe more(i've always collected who I like, or good looking product, so BV didn't matter)

But, I will check prices until I get to that ~$40mark, and then add extras!!! I want to offer variety
    ***RECAP:
    *GET : "team of your choice"-I'll make it as sweet as possible!!!

*TRADE:"player, or team you don't follow" A Card(decent g/u, or #'d) or cards(could be inserts, etc) of someone I collect.

Value~$20 card, for~ $50(will have to verify, sport & team, so I can make it happen)

My trades, and ebay transactions are ALL Positive!!!Who wants to give it shot?????
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

I think I may have what I collect from you, but who do you collect, I would be happy to go through my stuff and make that type of trade..

O.K you 2 will be my trial run, but i will also need input / feedback as to what you like best etc...

Ryan -Chicago
    Metsfan-piazza(mets uni-only?) and mets

I can also Mix sports for even more variety!!!!!!

**Players I Like***
    Tony Parker, troy murphy, P.Gasol

M.Turco,J.Spezza,S.Chistov,B.Hull, yzerman

F.Mitchell, D.McNabb, C.Pennington, D.Brees,L.Tomlison,Duece McAllister

P.Burrell, A.Pujols,J.Giambi,R.Clemens, B.Bonds or any legend type insert, or g/u,Nolan ryan,Ripkin Jr.etc...(i'll have to see the card)
    Last edited by meuandthelot; 07-24-2003 at 10:41 PM.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Okay yes just Piaza in a Mets Uni... let me see what I have and Ill let you know tomorow has to be at least $20 correct?

Yes, unless it's really sweet!! Some nice #'d inserts, and g/u only books 10-15

is there any other N.Y sport you like??

For some reason my feedback is stuck on 5???
    Last edited by meuandthelot; 07-24-2003 at 10:44 PM.

nope just the Mets..... heres what I have so far....

03 Topps Hits Parade Barry Bonds
    03 Ud MVP MVP Celebrations Barry Bonds #'d 676/2001
    94 Leaf Power Brokers Barry Bonds...
    total BV so far is $20 but let me double check that Power broker BV.... yes $20 so far.....
    did we make a trade or sale that Im forgetting about?.....
    Last edited by Metsfan78; 07-24-2003 at 10:51 PM.

Let me do some digging

I'm not to picky here's an example of some cards i like!!