Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Autographed Baseballs for Trade for other authentic auto baseballs

I have some to trade, if you want to trade with me they must have a hologram and be from a reputable company (Tri-Star, Steiner, MLB,) and also be verifiable. Here is who I have to trade and/or sell...reply back with who you have and maybe we can work out a trade

Mark Prior
    Roy Oswalt
    Curt Schilling
    Roger Clemens

ones I have that were from a minor league person, some from Just Minors and come with a certificate of authenticity. these I am willing to trade for auto/game used type stuff pulled from packs.

Sean Casey
    Nick Johnson
    Roy Oswalt
    Lance Berkman

id like the clemens. whats it worth? take a look at my site

Interested in the Prior and the Just Minors balls. I don't know if I have any balls with holograms on them besides a Roy Oswalt and Barry Bonds, though. What would you be looking for on the Prior? And just Baseball GU/Autos for the balls? And, if so, how much BV?

hey

Clemens ball is worth $300 +

And yes just autos in return to street
    Prior = $125

Sean Casey $50

Nick Johnson $75

Oswalt $75

Berkman $100

Pedro?

Would you trade a Clemens ball for a Pedro Martinez ball. I got two of them out at royals stadium this year and he did sweet spot them in pen. Let me know.

Dustin

no thanks, the clemens ball is authentic and has a hologram to go with it. sorry.

I took what you were saying Tuff Stuff had it at and what it was selling for on MLB and split them in half. That was the value I was giving you back then.

I found a new value for it that may be more accurate. Tuff Stuff just started listing authenticated autographed balls. Their new pricing for an authenticated casey ball is $45, so your pricing was actually pretty close. If you'd like, I could tell you the pricing for all of the guys you have here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast