Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Heat-Sixers

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Heat-Sixers

Wow. What a game! I wish I could have seen more of it, but I got caught up reading a drama for English class.

Wade is the real deal - 48 points, my goodness. Iverson, though, too - 38 and 16 assists. The Sixers refuse to die. Webber and Jackson played great as well, and Korver sank five threes.

Did anyone here catch more of the game than I did?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah that was a great game to watch. Iverson and Wade were dueling back and forth. Unfortunately I'm going to lose my fantasy basketball league (championship game) because the guy I'm against has BOTH Wade and Iverson. Oh boy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gooner_Singe's Items on eBay

That Korver, it doesnt matter where he is or how balanced he is, he just throws it up, no fear. Its crazy to watch. He catches it faces the ring or the general direction and nails it ALOT of the time. Wonder how he'd go playin for the Suns.

what sucks about ESPN the cable channel we get here that is the only channel to show NBA games is that we lose the NBA Wednesday games because the BASEBALL is on! worst game in the world. So its only NBA Friday. better change with the Playoffs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i watched the whole game... its funny you mention webber had a great game.. actually he had 7-8 turnovers and missed quite a few WIDE open shots and fouled out midway through overtime... he didnt have a great game.. just below average compared to what he was doing for the kings... what a difference switching teams can do