Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 155 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jim Fregosi came back today, 1/1 in 10 days. Signed his 1962 rookie card in blue sharpie included #41. Great success!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (7)
    Country

Great successes.

Just wondering, did you send a fee for the Doerr?
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, some people do, but it seems like they do that to just be nice. He signs regardless I think. Like I said I sent 2 different times- once for me once for my brother no fee and they both came back within 2 weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had an interesting day at the mailbox today.

I open the box, and see nothing except a 1 page printout from my building's condo owners association (snorefest) notifying me of the building renovations.

HOWEVER

When I took this paper out to read it, I saw that it was actually blocking an envelope in the bottom of the box that I didn't see before (and a SASE at that). I opened it up to see not one but TWO signed steve young cards along with a letter from his foundation!!!

I have compared the autos to each other painstakingly and have discovered that they are NOT identical, which strongly suggests they are real. I included scans of both that aren't the best quality, but you can still see that the Y on one of the autos is longer than the other.

This was an incredible success and it came back in 12 days. I sent a $1 donation in the envelope with my 2 cards offering the extra card to the kids that his foundation benefits. He sent both back signed.

I am downright giddy right now!

SCF Rewards
    Country

scan

forgot the scan
    Last edited by cyberer; 11-05-2010 at 12:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins

Sweet success I got to send to him congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing today unfortunately...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another day another whiff- cmon let's get some returns.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

Kind of an outside the box opinion here as i dont really do this type of thing...

(but i am following this thread, cause im intrigued by the chase)

but i would think you should send to more people in your state, as it would seem like alot quicker return time. probably obvious, and i guess if you live in North Dakota, or South Carolina or somethin it wouldnt really matter...

Either Way Good Luck Bro, keep us posted!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another empty mailbox day. Where are you guys?

Page 2 of 155 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast