Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

nice to see royster got you too. Seems Like a great guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I was really pumped about the Royster, now he has to make it in the NFL and I'll be in business.

Slow mail days lately, but I did identify that "mystery auto" that I got in the Sixers parking lot. I was watching the game last night and I recognized him lol:

Spencer Hawes

SCF Rewards
    Country

another empty mail day, but I had a great day going to an Eagles signing at a local best buy. They were featuring that new XBox motion sensor video game thing, and the cheerleaders and swoop were there.

One cheerleader was playing the dancing game, and then wanted the other cheerleader to play. This second cheerleader was embarrassed so Swoop (the mascot a giant eagle) went in and played. It was hilarious.

Afterwards I played the bowling game with that second bashful cheerleader (kind of a contradiction, isn't it?).

Anyways, here are the scans:

Swoop, Eagles Mascot (I love swoop and have started collecting Philly mascot cards)

Khira, Eagles Cheerleader and the one who was really good at that dancing game

Danae, the cheerleader that played XBox bowling with me (should I tell my girlfriend?)

All-time Eagles great and member of the NFL all decade team from the 1970s Harold Carmichael. He was a jerk and said maybe 2 words to people the entire day. He obviously didn't want to be there.

Jeremiah Trotter, former Eagles defensive player. He was a really nice guy and sat around making smalltalk with me for a few minutes. He owns his own real estate business now that he is not playing. He said he is still technically a free agent and not retired, but no one has called yet.

They raffled off a Brent Celek signed jersey and a Jeremy Maclin signed full-sized helmet, but I didn't win the raffle (the guy that won asked afterwards who Jeremy Maclin was- ugh I hate it when that happens).

All in all a cool way to spend an afternoon.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Nice stuff. I hate when people enter raffles to probly just resell it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah 1 of the guys there is a dealer that I know from the auto circuit and he said he would use his smartphone to list it on eBay within 2 minutes of winning it.

Constrast that to my plan to put it on my mantle in a place of pride.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 3 great successes today, but I am pretty sure 2 are autopens:

Saw some successes on SCN so decided to give him a shot. Got it back in a week but I am almost positive it was autopen. Still nice.

Gore is a great signer, so this might be real, but this isn't the card that I sent him, so that always sends a warning flag up in my brain.

Finally a success that I know is real. A great 3/3 success from Carl Erskine. All time great player AND all time great signer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've looked at a few of the Favre successes popping up, none look AP to me, whether or not it's actually him, is yet to be seen. I sent to him today, figured I might as well give it a shot. Who knows, it might actually be him, he doesn't exactly have a lot of fans right now between being one of the worst QB's in the NFL and the whole sexting thing, and it's his last year in the NFL..

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you have scans of the others? or links to where you saw them? I have seen a rash of them from SCN and here...

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you have scans of the others? or links to where you saw them? I have seen a rash of them from SCN and here...

I just took the last two Favre's off SCN and put them side by side in PS and saw some differences..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow rock on. I was thinking the same thing about Favre, maybe he got humbled a bit by the events of this season on and off the field. Maybe that's a naive idea but hey I have the card in hand and if you see differences I am encouraged.

Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast