Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 94 of 155 FirstFirst ... 448491929394959697104144 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

great stuff. Wish i had some of the opportunity's to do graphing like you. I will def be going to Pats training camp this year and giving it a shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@JJJ sandberg is great about signing- I have a lot of him if you are looking to buy/trade. I have 2 SS ROMLBS, an 8x10 and a card at least, I might have a few more too I forget.

That's cool to hear! I am mostly looking to add him to my HOF baseball collection so I'm looking for one w/ his HOF inscription. Thanks for the offer though. Although that one baseball pictured is a pretty nice sig so I may reconsider, haha. If you want shoot me a dlvd price for a sweet spot baseball, I'll need to see if he'll be managing anywhere near me this summer. That Cutch looks really clean too. Nice job!

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much does it cost to ship a romlb?

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much does it cost to ship a romlb?

Not much, probably no more than $4 in a small box w/ delivery confirmation. I think it has run me right about $3.75 to ship them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally got out to a Phillies game to graph this year. As usual I got there when the gates opened and watched the tail end of phillies BP then watched the Marlins warm up.

When they finally let us down to the dugout level (5:35pm), I ran like heck and got the first spot by the dugout steps (this is the best spot to have in the park).

We watched hanley reyes giancarlo and everyone take BP. Reyes returned to the tunnel first, and didn't even look up at the SI cover I had of him.

About 10 minutes later Hanley came down, and we called to him and he smiled and nodded, and he signed some graphs. I was not going to use a ball on him because I hear he never sweet spots, but the first guy he signed for he sweet spotted, so I quickly tossed him my ball and asked him to sweet spot, and he did:

Funnily enough, the dealers standing next to me rushed over to get Hanley, and the next guy in line gunned his ball overhand right at Hanley and he had to swat it down to avoid getting hit by it. He sidepaneled the ball for the guy, looked pissed, and stopped signing because of it.

The dealers after him in line FREAKED OUT because they missed him "Who throws a ball OVERHAND honestly?!" stuff like that. Pretty funny. I'm glad I got him beforehand.

Shortly thereafter Chris Coghlan came and signed. I got him on a rookie of the year card, and asked him to inscribe ROY, which he did:

Finally, I was camped out for pregame to try again for Reyes and Giancarlo, when I look over and see Howard standing on the top step of the dugout banging it out on the phillies side. I owe a guy on these boards a favor from years ago where I promised him I would get him a ryan howard, so I ran like hell from my spot on the marlins side and somehow got through the crowd and got Ryan Howard to sign the guy's 8x10. I've gotten howard twice before so it's no big deal, but still hard to part with an auto of a philly star.

I won't post a scan because it isn't long for my collection and it will make me sad haha.

Pretty good night of graphing. I have tickets again tonight looking to keep the momentum going.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Finally got out to a Phillies game to graph this year. As usual I got there when the gates opened and watched the tail end of phillies BP then watched the Marlins warm up.

When they finally let us down to the dugout level (5:35pm), I ran like heck and got the first spot by the dugout steps (this is the best spot to have in the park).

We watched hanley reyes giancarlo and everyone take BP. Reyes returned to the tunnel first, and didn't even look up at the SI cover I had of him.

About 10 minutes later Hanley came down, and we called to him and he smiled and nodded, and he signed some graphs. I was not going to use a ball on him because I hear he never sweet spots, but the first guy he signed for he sweet spotted, so I quickly tossed him my ball and asked him to sweet spot, and he did:

Funnily enough, the dealers standing next to me rushed over to get Hanley, and the next guy in line gunned his ball overhand right at Hanley and he had to swat it down to avoid getting hit by it. He sidepaneled the ball for the guy, looked pissed, and stopped signing because of it.

The dealers after him in line FREAKED OUT because they missed him "Who throws a ball OVERHAND honestly?!" stuff like that. Pretty funny. I'm glad I got him beforehand.

Shortly thereafter Chris Coghlan came and signed. I got him on a rookie of the year card, and asked him to inscribe ROY, which he did:

Finally, I was camped out for pregame to try again for Reyes and Giancarlo, when I look over and see Howard standing on the top step of the dugout banging it out on the phillies side. I owe a guy on these boards a favor from years ago where I promised him I would get him a ryan howard, so I ran like hell from my spot on the marlins side and somehow got through the crowd and got Ryan Howard to sign the guy's 8x10. I've gotten howard twice before so it's no big deal, but still hard to part with an auto of a philly star.

I won't post a scan because it isn't long for my collection and it will make me sad haha.

Pretty good night of graphing. I have tickets again tonight looking to keep the momentum going.

Very nice Hanley ball!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff man! That's very nice of you to give up your spot and get that guy a Howard auto, helping people out with graphs is a big part of graphing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Nice job! Both on the Hanley and Howard.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks guys!

Went back and did the marlins again tonight. Reyes once again didn't even look up when we asked him.

Surprisingly, hanley came over and signed for the 2nd night in a row. I got him on a mini-bat

I got infante on a card soon thereafter

Giancarlo did a few, but I missed him. No biggy, I got him last year on ROMLB so I wasn't falling all over myself trying to get him.

I then went over to the spot where I got howard last night, in case history repeated itself. He was sitting inside the dugout we could hear him and see him, but he didn't come out and sign. Oh well, still a decent night. Just wish I could have gotten Reyes once this series.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am digging Infante's sig. It's clean and nice and big. Thats rare for an IP. Little more respect to him now, haha.

Page 94 of 155 FirstFirst ... 448491929394959697104144 ... LastLast