Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See T3Webb's Items on eBay

just checking in again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still searching!

Been a while guys- still on the lookout for this card, and still offering the reward to anyone that tracks it down. Please note the placement and quality of the autograph as a comparative measure! I won't give up looking for this stolen card! Thanks to all for checking in

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

Checking back in here.....bumping this back up. Still searching for my lost card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump again with hope still (somehow)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys,
    Received a package I had been looking forward to getting for quite some time now, but when i received it, the package had been sliced open in the back, and the card was missing from the inside . It was insured, so I should be getting my money back from the USPS, but in all honestly I'd rather have the card due to the rarity and how long I've been after this card. I'm posting a scan of the card below, and if you can help me find out where this card is, I'm willing to give a $50 finder's fee. I check eBay and SCF everyday, so i'll definitely catch it if it comes up on either of those. I'd really just like to get this card to its rightful owner

Here's the scan (this card doesn't show up that often, but you can match the ink spots and location of the auto to determine if it is the exact same card):

The guy I bought it from had posted about it before selling it to me on FreedomCardboard and Blowout Cards forums under the username cardsrmytherapy, so both of those threads won't help the cause! Thanks for the look and hopefully you can help me out!

Bump! Still holding out hope!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456