Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See T3Webb's Items on eBay

$50 Finder's Reward for My Stolen Kevin Durant Card...see inside!

Hey guys,
    Received a package I had been looking forward to getting for quite some time now, but when i received it, the package had been sliced open in the back, and the card was missing from the inside . It was insured, so I should be getting my money back from the USPS, but in all honestly I'd rather have the card due to the rarity and how long I've been after this card. I'm posting a scan of the card below, and if you can help me find out where this card is, I'm willing to give a $50 finder's fee. I check eBay and SCF everyday, so i'll definitely catch it if it comes up on either of those. I'd really just like to get this card to its rightful owner

Here's the scan (this card doesn't show up that often, but you can match the ink spots and location of the auto to determine if it is the exact same card):

The guy I bought it from had posted about it before selling it to me on FreedomCardboard and Blowout Cards forums under the username cardsrmytherapy, so both of those threads won't help the cause! Thanks for the look and hopefully you can help me out!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

it may not be stolen, i've had that problem to but what happens is when its in transit it gets put through a sorting machine and sometime if the envelope doesnt go through it straight the machince tears it and the card prob fell out. some1 prob will find it and either sell it on ebay, report it missing, or just keep it. i will keep my eye out for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

biggums- thanks man, and yeah I've heard that the machines can do that occasionally, but this definitely reeked of some foul play, and when i brought it to the post office, they seemed to think the same thing, but ya never really know! thanks for keeping an eye out man

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it 1/1??? If not might be hard to track down unless its numbered and you know what exactly it was numbered too.

Thats pretty terrible luck though and I feel for you. Good luck with it, bud.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nbacrds's Items on eBay

Will also keep my eyes open!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

That sucks, man. That is such a cool card too.
    I actually remember people on here who didn't like getting insurance because it alerted the thieves there is something nice inside the package. I don't agree with that because thank God you got insurance. Just a sad statement on the low lifes in this world.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for keeping an eye out guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Woah high school mcdonalds auto. Doesn't get much rarer then that.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

nasty nasty card! wow

i'll keep my eyes open bro.

good luck!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast