Thread: Whats the best.....

Whats the best.....

I was wondering whats the best box for its price im not looks for a box that would be over $115 Canadian... im mainly looking for alot of rookies could care less about jersey or autograph cards.

pacific calder hockey? Any idea like the odds in the box and around the price keep in mind my store is very over priced

Oh yea, a suggestion. If your local store is really overpriced, like mine, get them off the internet, they are so much cheaper and there are a lot of reputable dealers out there.

i've bought 2 boxes of Calder and have gotten great rookies with it. i think you get 2 or 3 a box but like 70% of the card are of players still eligable for the Calder Trophy so u get lotsa young stars