Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobe out Vince In

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Kobe out Vince In

http://tsn.ca/nba/news_story.asp?id=48390
    This isn't really gonna affect team USA anyways will it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: Kobe out Vince In

Originally posted by studin
    http://tsn.ca/nba/news_story.asp?id=48390
    This isn't really gonna affect team USA anyways will it?

Why does Vince get invited? This guy hasn't done anything the past couple of years except make a dunk.

What's next Grant Hill joining the team?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards

First, I am very happy Kobe is not playing.

The Lakers have not had much vacation these past 3-4 years, what with winning 3 titles and playing into late June while most players are done by late April.

And while Kobe isn't playing b/c of the sex assault stuff, I'd rather him rest his body than play in the Olympics.

And I agree with Peter.

Vince rarely plays for the Raptors, only slightly more often than Grant Hill....and he's now selected for the Olympics?

Why not give him the entire summer to rest his sprained ankle, sore wrist, bad back, and whatever other parts of his anatomy hurts?

I bet ya Vince gets hurt dunking over someone and misses the majority of the upcoming NBA season

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

I agree Vince was a bad choice. One of the more overrated players in the game. I would prefer someone like Paul Pierce.

SCF Rewards

yea, Paul Pierce is a great pick! Not a fantastic dunker like Vince, but 2 points is 2 points,

no matter how it goes in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    First, I am very happy Kobe is not playing.

The Lakers have not had much vacation these past 3-4 years, what with winning 3 titles and playing into late June while most players are done by late April.

And while Kobe isn't playing b/c of the sex assault stuff, I'd rather him rest his body than play in the Olympics.

And I agree with Peter.

Vince rarely plays for the Raptors, only slightly more often than Grant Hill....and he's now selected for the Olympics?

Why not give him the entire summer to rest his sprained ankle, sore wrist, bad back, and whatever other parts of his anatomy hurts?

I bet ya Vince gets hurt dunking over someone and misses the majority of the upcoming NBA season

Totally agree.

If this guy is always hurt they WHY PLAY HIM IN AN EXHIBITION GAME???

Doesn't make much sense to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Why Vince? Why Not The Truth? Paul Pierce is 10 times better than Vince.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

You never know, Pierce may have rejected an offer to join the team.

SCF Rewards

Pierce did, i read in the Sporting News a couple weeks ago that Paul was going to spend the whole summer with his family/relatives.

I mean, i was glad to see Kobe not on the team, but having Vince on there is a lot worse...The guy has faked one hell of lot of injuries, he is turning into the next Grant Hill here.
    Why do they need a replacement for Vince? How many players' do they need on the team?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

I heard on the news today that there were 4 other players that were asked b4 Vince and they all refused. I guess when its not for money basketball players don't care.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast