Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

CAROLINA PANTHERS MEMORABILIA COLLECTOR APPLICATION

1st Requirement - Autographed Items Owned :

TICKET STUB – 1
    MINI HELMET – 1
    FOOTBALL – 3
    SPORTS ILLUSTRATED MAGAZINES - 2
    BOOKS – 1
    BUSINESS CARDS – 1
    4X6 PHOTOS - 18
    8X10 PHOTOS - 14
    CARDS (TTM OR IP) – 13
    CUSTOM CARDS I DESIGNED (TTM OR IP) – 5
    INDEX CARDS – 4

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...37;20PANTHERS/

2nd Requirement- Game Worn/Used :

DONT HAVE ANY GAME WORN/USED. FINANCES HAVENT LET ME BE ABLE TO GET ANY.

3rd Requirement- Miscellaneous Memorabilia :

IVE GOT ACTION FIGURES, CLOTHING, GAME PROGRAMS, MAGAZINES, TICKET STUBS, ETC.

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...zNON%20SIGNED/

4th Requirement- No Cards

ALL CARDS LISTED ABOVE WERE ALL OBTAINED TTM OR IP. NONE ARE OFFICIAL CARD COMPANY AUTOGRAPHS.

5th Requirement- Proof

AUTOGRAPHS
    http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...NA%20PANTHERS/

OTHER MEMORABILIA
    http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...zNON%20SIGNED/

6th Requirement- Post Count

7th Requirement - A Little Information on Your Collection

THE CAROLINA PANTHERS ARE MY FAVORITE TEAM! I BASICALLY BLEED PANTHER BLUE! I AM A FANATIC! I GO TO THE GAMES, TRAINING CAMP, PLAYER APPEARANCES ETC! I SEND CARDS TTM AND DESIGN MY OWN CARDS AS WELL. THERES NOTHING LIKE BUYING THAT ITEM YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING OR OPENING UP THAT ENVELOPE AND GETTING THAT AUTOGRAPH TTM! I DONT REALLY HAVE ANY OF THE EXPENSIVE STUFF BUT I ENJOY COLLECTING AND I WILL PASS MY COLLECTION DOWN TO MY KIDS ONE DAY.

MY FAVORITE ITEMS ARE

DEANGELO WILLIAMS SIGNED TICKET STUB (FAVORITE PLAYER)

MIKE MINTER SIGNED BOOK (PANTHER GREAT)

JOHN KASEY SIGNED MINI FOOTBALL (LAST ORIGINAL PANTHER)

JERRY RICHARDSON SIGNED BUSINESS CARD - WROTE HIM A LETTER AND HE TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE ME BACK!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to apply. Thanks for the opportunity to possible join.

Have many autographs that are located in my bucket...please feel free to have a look. It is located in my sig.

Please have a look at my GU cards in my bucket...located in my signature.

The only memorabilia that i have is a baseball thrown to me by Sparky Anderson (RIP) during warm-ups at a KC Royals game when i was about 10 years old and I'm 26 now, so about 16 years ago. Later on during warm-ups...i got Cecil Fielder to sign the ball for me.

I do collect cards and mostly of Paul Stasnty

5th Requirement- Proof:
    Bucket that is located in my Signature

6th Requirement- Post Count:
    I have over 700 posts on this site...your the BEST SCF!!!

7th Requirement - A Little Information on Your Collection:

Well I started collecting for fun with my father (who is Canadian) about 18 years ago. It was a good way for us to bond as father and son and later on turned into an obsession that continues to this day. I took about a 5 year leave from the hobby but have been very active for about a year now and have focused to collecting my favorite player Paul Stastny. I live in a little town in Western Kansas and there are NO LCS within 600 miles from where I live. That is why I love this site because it allows me to talk sports (mainly hockey) with others who appreciate the game as much as I do. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Brian F-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chaskew9's Items on eBay

Atlanta Braves S.C. Application

~Braves Collection~

Magazines- 16 Braves (Total Memorabilia Collection:66)
    8x10's- 16 Braves (Total Memorabilia Collection:67)
    11x14's- 2 Braves (Total Memorabilia Collection:3)
    16x20's- 2 Braves (Total Memorabilia Collection:4)
    Balls- 2 Braves (Total Memorabilia Collection:10)
    Posters- 2 Braves (Multi Team Signed, Well over 20+ signatures on each poster)
    Signed Misc. Items-13 Braves (Total Memorabilia Collection:49)

2 Braves Items: Chipper Jones GU Bat & Signed Gary Sheffield GU Batting Glove

(Total Game Used Collection:5)

Signed Misc. Items-13 Braves (Total Memorabilia Collection:49)
    Misc. Items- Braves (4 Bobbleheads, 10 Figurines, etc)

Have over 100 GU/AU Braves Cards but mostly working on the 1957 & 1995 WS Braves Teams using IP, Certified, and TTM

5th Requirement- Proof

Braves Collection Link:
    http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k401/chaskew9/Memorbillia%20Collection/Braves%20Collection/

Entire Memorabilia Collection:
    http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k...%20Collection/

442 Post

I started my collecting career at the ripe ole age of 7 when I attend my very first Spring Training game in 1997. Though it was a Red Sox game, the mentality of wanting to meet the players and jumping over a bunch of screaming fans to get autographs was a memorable experience that has stuck with me through the years. Being a Florida native, I have the luxury of seeing tons of games and getting alot of autographs considering I live 20 mins. from 3 different ST fields. But I have always had a heart for the Braves unlike any other team. I dont know the reason but I remeber going to Disney World and I begged my parents to take me to Champion Stadium to watch a game; so we did and since then Ive been a Braves fan. Plus it prob. helped I got a Chipper Jones Autograph that day :)

Im mostly Drawn to the items I get because its a piece of Baseball history that defines memorable momments in either my life or history itself.

Favorite Items:

Last edited by braves9; 11-08-2010 at 12:28 PM.
    My Bucket: Trade/Sell
    Hidden Content

Looking for Atlanta Braves Autos an Bobbleheads

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Washington Redskins Cincinnati Reds NC State Wolfpack
    See cincyfan5's Items on eBay

Oh well, I've got a pretty good collection but not enough posts. Feel free to look at my link. Alot of my stuff is in there.
    Last edited by gsuggs; 11-08-2010 at 03:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

Oh well, I've got a pretty good collection but not enough posts. Feel free to look at my link. Alot of my stuff is in there.

Feel free to go through the application process anyway. I'm going on a case by case basis on this for the most part since collections are so different.

Your post count may not be up there just yet but fill everything out and we can go from there.

For the other two guys, I'll go through your applications when I get off of work tonight.

Thanks everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have several autographed items, but I'm not sure how many. A few jerseys, several baseballs and 8x10s
    Some of my favorites are Brady Quinn ND jersey

Lamarr Woodley 16x20

Herman Moore hat

Magglio Ordonez World Series ball

Miguel Cabrera 8x10

Sparky Anderson ROMLB

2nd Requirement- Game Worn/Used : The only thing I have here is a Kyle Russell game used bat because I'm not confortable asking for gear and it's very expensive to buy.

License plates, Stanley cup mugs, Stamp prints, 2006 Tigers playoff collage and ws program 2008 stanley cup program and commerative puck. I also have a 3d tigers sign that's pretty neat

I have some autographed cards, but that is not the major part of my collection.
    I try to keep my collection to mostly ip graphs
    5th Requirement- Proof
    You can check out my photobucket link

I don't have quite enough posts yet, but I bet I will get there soon. I have been a member for a while, but I don't post unles there is something I really want.

My name is Laura, and I think I would probably be the first woman inducted into the supercollectors. I've been collecting autographs since I was 8 and Lions training camp was basically in my back yard. my friend's dad was a football coach at the university that it was at. I was hooked after that. I love autograph collecting because it fun and I love the thrill of the hunt. My favorite teams are anything Detroit and Notre Dame. My favorite stuff to collect however is baseball. Checkout my link and thanks for consideration.
    http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/f...rasautographs/
    Last edited by tigersfan3; 11-08-2010 at 07:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Laura, would you mind doing me a favor and kind of getting me a rough count of how many autographs you have in your bucket? My computer isn't moving very fast on Photobucket right now.

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by iowa49erfan; 11-08-2010 at 07:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say about 90 non card autos of players already in the Majors (not counting prospects). I don't know if that's enough for "super" status, but I thought I would try.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say about 90 non card autos of players already in the Majors (not counting prospects). I don't know if that's enough for "super" status, but I thought I would try.

Memorabilia is memorabilia no matter who signs it. Well within reason of course.

When my computer acts like it's supposed to I'll go through your bucket in more detail and get back to you. Just but the sounds of it seems as if you have a fairly decent collection. Thanks for your help and I'll be in touch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not sure if i meet all the requirments but what the heck.. I would like the opertunity also..

http://s818.photobucket.com/albums/z...M&#37;20autos/ <---base card TTM

http://s818.photobucket.com/albums/z...iggs290731RCR/ <--- Nascar diecast, AUTOGRAPHED & non autoed..

2nd Requirement- Game Worn/Used
    Dont have any game worn stuff. I have regular jerseys, helmets signed, but are not from games.

3rd Requirement- Miscellaneous Memorabilia
    Not sure if this will be considered but i have a bunch of autographed & non autographed tickets from past races i attended, along with a hat & keychain. also have mutiple race programs if you would like to see those..

5th Requirement- Proof
    http://s818.photobucket.com/albums/z...iggs290731RCR/

think i have around 600 + post

I started collecting Baseball cards in the early 80's as a kid growing up, Loved watching the games on t.v. & ripping packs & trying to complete sets. my Hobby obsession lasted till i hit middle school & all but dried up in High school..

Once out of high school, started tagging along with friends to Nascar Rcaes & in early 2000, My impulse to collect again started back up with the discovery of diecast. Loved going to the races so it was a natural to start collecting the drivers 1/24 scale cars that they drove.

After years of collecting & looking at my diecast i always felt they was missing something, so began my quest to get them autographed. to this day i have over 100 diecast & around 60 + autographed.. Not alot by no means, but it perfect for my minor nascar collection..

Was always a Football collector & collecting base cards from the early 80 to mid 90's & then again, late in the 2000's, it was a natural to get as many HOF TTM autographs as i could. When i first discovered the TTM basecard deal i thought it was dumb, base cards aren't worth anything but soon realized, its a fantastic way to collect great HOF players from all sports without breaking the bank &, with my previous collecting, Had pretty much most of the base cards i needed to start. to this day i have over 100 HOF basecards of all major sports & around 50 or so, of regular players from all sports that have not quit made it to the HOF yet. Not a lot by any stretch but i only started TTM Febuary of this year..
    Last edited by Riggs; 11-10-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast