Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I wish I could make some of the requirements with my Ozzie Smith collection, but fall short on a few of them...I will make it sooner or later

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

I wish I could make some of the requirements with my Ozzie Smith collection, but fall short on a few of them...I will make it sooner or later

Feel free to give it a shot, like I said, I'm pretty laid back right now in the beginning with the requirements because everyone's collection can be so different. I'm trying to go case by case as of right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

1st Requirement - Autographed Items Owned :

You must have at least 50 autographed items.
    Yes

2nd Requirement- Game Worn/Used :
    Have some game used basketball shoes.

3rd Requirement- Miscellaneous Memorabilia :
    I have a few bobbleheads and some books. Not at all what I collect though.

4th Requirement- No Cards

5th Requirement- Proof
    Here is a link to my photobucket with part of my personal collection in it. As I have gotten older, I've lost the desire to hold onto tons of stuff so I started a website to try and pass along a lot of my stuff. The non-essentials of my collection can be found here, www.jrmsports.com and click any of the links to the store.

The most notable things that I don't have a picture of anywhere yet are my Shaq and Iverson signed jerseys, Wade and Durant signed balls and LeBron Chosen 1 SI.

6th Requirement- Post Count
    Check

7th Requirement - A Little Information on Your Collection
    My collection started when I was 10 years old (14 years ago) and my dad let me stay after a Cleveland Indians game to try and get Kenny Lofton's autograph at the player's parking lot. It was a success, and from then on I really looked forward to opportunities to get autographs. I didn't really start "graphing" until I was 14 and had money to buy cards or balls to get signed. It started with AA baseball where we wasted a lot of money on future "stars." The ratio of stars who actually turned into stars to those who were busts was obviously quite low, but the experiences of talking to guys like Ryan Howard, Jose Reyes, Brandon Phillips, Grady Sizemore and CC Sabathia before they were the superstars they are today was worth all the busts. My collection was exclusively in-person obtained by myself until I purchased my first Griffey, the UDA 8x10. That turned into a few Griffey jerseys, the Abdul-Jabbar shorts and some Gateway Cachets of various players, but I don't think I have more than 20-25 certified pieces in my collection of 1000s of autographs. The Jordan, Kobes, Shaqs, LeBrons, Randy Johnson, all the game used, everything is in-person with a story if you have the time and want to hear it.

Since I've grown up and gotten married, as I mentioned earlier, I lost interest in having a heaping collection so I started the website and an ebay store to get rid of a lot of it. I still graph a lot, but pretty much all of it goes up for sale. I know people hate dealers and I know I am now part of what a lot of people think is the "dark side", but I've graphed with a few people on here, Chris (Kobe4MVP34) and Sim (SanFran22) who has seen the evolution from immature 14 year-old to a 24 year-old, and I know they would tell you I'm not one of those dealers. I like to graph, I like to talk to people, but I don't need the stuff. That's why I sell. The experiences are so much fun and if somebody is looking to buy an autograph that I have I think it is a win-win because they get the signature they wouldn't otherwise get and I got to have the experience.

My favorite items are My Jordan jersey, Kobe Lakers jersey and Jerry Rice 11x17. I'd love to get Jeter in-person for my collection. I've been passed over by him a few times.

I graphed my first golf tournament this summer and had a blast. Even though golf is not even close to my favorite sport to watch or that I am a fan of, it is easily my favorite to graph now.
    Last edited by jyosi; 11-12-2010 at 08:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

^ I'll get to this, give me a day or so and I'll let you know. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Application (Philadelphia Flyers)

Currently over 1000 autographed Flyers items not counting cards. I have over 400 different autographed 8x10 photos and over 200 autographed pucks.

I dont have very much game worn/used as I really dont collect it. I do have a pair of game used gloves, 2 game worn jerseys and 10 game used/model sticks.

I have a bunch. Including every different flyers starting lineup and Mcfarlane. I have a few different panaromic photos from the spectrum and Wells fargo center. A complete set of canada dry gingerale cans from the stanley cup teams. The comlete Linnet set of the flyers. Between 30 and 40 different bobble heads. Hats, programs, shirts, ticket stubs, mugs, clocks, and more that I cant really think of right now.

I do have cards over 800 signed flyers cards. Most TTM and IP but some that arent

5th Requirement- Proof
    http://s610.photobucket.com/home/brudsie9/index

My post count is not even close. I dont do a ton of trading and really just like looking around at others collections and cards. If accepted I promise to reach the post count requirement and look to forward to talking to other memorabilia collectors.

I started collecting flyers autos back in 1987 as a small kid. I had the chance to meet Ron Hextall at a public appearance he was doing right before the Flyers playoff run that year. He signed a street hockey stick for me that I still own and have been hooked ever since. My favourite items in addition to the stick are a team signed stanley cup lithograph signed by the back to back stanley cup champion flyers, and my puck display case that has autogrpahed pucks of every member of the flyers stanley cup teams. Im also working on a team signed winter classic photo that I cant wait to finish getting signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here goes. Sorry for the lack of Display's but am currently in the process of place I am renting!buying a home and do not want to tear the walls up at the current o

I have over 50 items and currently still scanning items as I get a chance too. It gets pretty time consuming!

2nd Requirement - Game Used/Worn :

In the process of trying to obtain a game used University of Nebraska Jersey after Christmas. I do have 2 Colorado State Practice helmets I will add as soon as I can though.

Have a few differant NFL Coors light Signs and a Louisville Slugger Makers Mark Bat I will be adding soon.

4th Requirement- No Cards : Ok I wont show my cards!!

5th Requirement- Proof

8x10's
    http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x...helmet%20auto/

FootBalls
    http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x...d%20Footballs/

Mini Helmets
    http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x...ini%20Helmets/

Nebraska Signed Items
    http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x.../Huskers%20pc/

Signed Jersey's (Also Have an Elway signed jersey I will be adding shortly)
    http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x...ers77/Jerseys/

Signed 16x20's.
    http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x...ilia%2016x20s/

6th Requirement- Post Count :

Over 3800 posts and counting!

I started collecting memorabilia roughly about 4 years ago. I mostly collect autographed football memorabilia, both NFL and college. For college, I enjoy collecting items from Nebraska. I collect various NFL teams. The items I collect are helmets, framed pictures (16x20), and footballs. The reason why I began collecting football memorabilia is because I plan to buy a house soon and want to display my items in my future man cave. I Mostly like collecting because as opposed to cards Memorabilia displays so well.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Last edited by username1; 11-12-2010 at 08:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

fPHILADELPHIA PHILLIES SUPERCOLLECTOR APPLICATION

Well over 50 autographs not including cards
    50+ signed Phillies baseballs
    50+ Phillies photos

Not much game used mem...don't really collect it that much. However, I do have 1 game used Spring Training jersey, and one game used bat.

Every single Phillies McFarlane created...just about every stadium giveaway bobblehead since 2000. A lot of other misc. stuff including fatheads, hats, etc.

No cards are included in my autograph count, although I do have 100+ signed Phillies cards

5th Requirement- Proof
    2008 World Series Champions - Ball signed by every member of the team

Autographed 2008 World Series Champs Team photo

Lidge/Ruiz 16x20 (now also signed by Ruiz)

Werth 16x20 & Authentic Jersey

Placido Polanco

Brett Myers

Matt Stairs 16x20

1980 World Series Champs

Let me know if you want more.

Post count is met...do have the MSF trader tag, but I don't have any negative feedback (go figure...it should probably be removed by now but thats a different story)

I started collecting when I was very young, going to the annual Phillies Phestival every year, in additon to getting autographs before games. I then expanded to waiting at the players parking lot post game, and had excellent success with that. I have also been to Phillies Spring Training once, and that was probably the most fun I've ever had graphing. My favorite peice is my display case with a single signed ball from every member of the 08 World Series Champs team (pictured above).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a small sample of my Phillies baseballs as well...

Utley

Rollins

Kalas

Ibanez

Moyer

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes I have over 50 items, mostly 8x10s

2nd Requirement - Game Used/Worn :

Obtaining this are really hard for since i'm still in high school but I was able to get a minor league gu bat and some practice gloves used by Malcolm Kelly of the Redskins

I don't collect misc items

4th Requirement- No Cards :
    I Understand

5th Requirement- Proof

I havent fully uploaded everything I have as of yet so please forgive me

Anyway heres what I have, it should be updated in a few theres quite a few nice piecesd I received recently that have not been uploaded

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p...o/Memorabilia/

8x10s
    http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p...rabilia/8x10s/

6th Requirement- Post Count :

I believe I have that much

I have been collecting cards for quite some time but then I started I started to lose interest in them. They were small and I couldnt really build a nice man cave to hang them up. So I started to get into memorabilias for several months now. I know my collection may not seem so great right now but I believe there is some potential to grow. I am only 16 years old right now and its hard to go to games and all because of school and money so I turn to friends to do 50/50, trades and transaction on SCF. I hope to be able to join with the elite collectors around the world.

Thanks for your time

Now for some of my favorite pieces

Its a bit bad pic sorry, but its contains two cards, an 8x10, and a ticket stub all signed by my favorite player, Peyton Manning

Jerry Rice Framed and Auto

Reggie Wayne Autoed and Framed

Jo Addai signed jersey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paper-history's Items on eBay

Well over 100 plus items (still in process of scanning them) balls, bats, jerseys, helmets, shirts, and photos. plus over 75 pieces of other areas besides sports. Scans are in bucket. http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z...20TTM%20Autos/
    http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z...and%20Vintage/

Javall McGee Rookie Year Jersey Signed on each letter of last name. Rick Rueschel signed payroll check from Cubs, Mike Boddicker signed payroll check from Rochester MiLB

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z...and%20Vintage/ Over 10 prints including rare Detroit Sunoco Gas 1983 Signed pieces (Billy Sims, Busby), 30 plus hats, shirts, etc. http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z...nd%20Replicas/

Sports memorabilia and cards go hand in hand. If you have one you obviously have the other. So no cards are added to this other than IP autos.

5th Requirement- Proof
    See the links on the above requirements

Over 2000 and have been a member over 6 years.

My collection is based on whatever catches my eye and includes all areas of major sports. I have been collecting cards since 1985 and autogaphs around 1998. I collect anything Detroit but it equals to about 40% of my collection. The rest is spread out in everything else. I also collect historical documents and ephmera and have a couple pieces on loans to local museums (Kentucky Civil War papers). Some of these itmes are scanned in my bucket as well.

Thanks for the read.

Dale
    Last edited by Djarum; 11-14-2010 at 11:57 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast