Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

Riggs - Nascar Memorabilia Super Collector

Congratulations to a fellow Iowan, Riggs (Rick) for becoming a Nascar Memorabilia Super Collector.

Although Rick has other autographed items, I decided to put him under the Nascar heading because his collection is far more Nascar than anything else. Rick has over 100 die cast cars with 60+ that are autographed. Rick has recently dipped into the TTM game and has quickly became hooked.

Feel free to check out the rest of his collection here :

http://s818.photobucket.com/albums/z...iggs290731RCR/

Congratulations Rick!

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats,nice stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks man!

heres a link to my ttm collection if anyone would like to browse that also.
    http://s818.photobucket.com/albums/z...R/TTM%20autos/

SCF Rewards
    Country

bored so i took some pictures of some items i have obtained over the past year or so that i never uploaded before.. so enjoy..

First is a Autographed 8x10 of Carl Edwards. Got to meet him on pit road in 2005 at the Milwaukee Mile & at the time, didnt have any diecast released so had this picture signed. Its of his first win in the cup series at Atlanta that same year. Auto is hard to see, signed with black on a dark part of the pic..

Next, same deal. Just had Carl sign his Truck series Hero card..

Next is a Piece i got for my Birthday a few years back. Its an autograph Mini Helmet of then Colts Running back, Edgerinn James. Comes with a COA from Mounted memories.

Next is a Kevin Harvick 8x10 that i got a few x-mases ago. Came with acouple cards in the side & one of them is also signed. this piece also comes with a COA

Just picked up this piece a few days ago. Been looking for one of these in my price range & finally got one.

Next is a Peyton manning autographed piece that got alittle smuged but Sig Looks pretty good.

& Now my favorite 8x10 of Peyton manning.. Sig really pops on this. Like to get the cards autographed on the sides but looks nice the way it sits. Hangs proudly in my man cave. also came with a COA from GAI for what thats worth

Thanks all...

SCF Rewards
    Country

heres another piece i forgot to upload. I won this on another forum ( NUTS )

Its one of my favorites, its a Daytona Prototype they run in the Rolex 24 hours of daytona. This car was driven by Danica Patrick, Andy Wallace,Rob Finlay & Casey Mears. This photo is only missing Casey Mears signature.

SCF Rewards
    Country

cool collection dude!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a great add today...

Kevin Harvick 2/2, out 12-20, back 2-7. These diecast couldnt have turned out any better. Very pleased with them & come complete with COA from kevin Harvick inc... very happy..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Washington Redskins Cincinnati Reds NC State Wolfpack
    See cincyfan5's Items on eBay

Cool car case.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

My Ex is a big Nascar fan, when we where together we built a collection of diecast. Mainly for her. Its consists of about 450 1/64th cars and about 125 1/24th scale cars. The whole thing got very expensive. We recently broke up and the only thing i kept was a Denny Hamlin signed diecast that a friend had sent me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey thanks for checking out my thread!

My Ex is a big Nascar fan, when we where together we built a collection of diecast. Mainly for her. Its consists of about 450 1/64th cars and about 125 1/24th scale cars. The whole thing got very expensive. We recently broke up and the only thing i kept was a Denny Hamlin signed diecast that a friend had sent me.

Yes, Diecast can get very pricey. I love em but i really have to pick & choose. They add up quik. 450 1/64's & 125 1/24's is a very nice collection. Bet those looked awesome displayed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast