Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1






    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,728
    SCF Rewards
    25,628
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

    Jtbruds9 - Philadelphia Flyers Memorabilia Super Collector

    Congratulations to Jtbruds9 (Jack) for becoming a Memorabilia Super Collector.

    Even though Jack doesn't meet the posting requirements he has one of the largest Hockey collections that I've seen yet and it was too good to pass up. Jack is a HUGE Philadelphia Flyers fan and has collected well over 1000 items! His collection includes over 400 autographed 8x10's and over 200 autographed pucks! He has been collecting since 1987 and his collection has grown tremendously.







    Definitely take the time to look through the rest of his album here :
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com



    http://s610.photobucket.com/albums/tt190/brudsie9/

    Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

  2. #2





    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,072
    SCF Rewards
    200
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (51)
    Country
    See cathaytrader's Items on eBay

    Congrats on becoming a super colllector. Your collection of autographed photos is just amazing. I may just have to start one myself !

    Did you get most of those in person or did you buy them?

  3. #3





    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    SCF Rewards
    300
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

    Congrats on becoming a super colllector. Your collection of autographed photos is just amazing. I may just have to start one myself !

    Did you get most of those in person or did you buy them?

    Thank you. Id say about 90% of them I got in person. The other 10% I got either TTM or as mail order.

  4. #4





    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,923
    SCF Rewards
    590
    Country
    See lumber_jack_bat_co's Items on eBay

    Jack -

    Congrats and welcome to the Club!!!

    - Smitty

  5. #5





    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,022
    SCF Rewards
    215
    Country

    jack-
    congrats and welcome..

  6. #6





    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    SCF Rewards
    300
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

    Thanks guys. Here are some new pickups.



  7. #7





    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    SCF Rewards
    300
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

    A few more new pickups.


    Shelley puck



    Zherdev puck

  8. #8





    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    SCF Rewards
    300
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

    A few new pickups





  9. #9





    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    SCF Rewards
    300
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

    Some new IP pickups



  10. #10





    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    SCF Rewards
    300
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

    a few new IP pickups






Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SCF Sponsors


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on