Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

In person success from yesterday. Lappy was doing a free signing at the local harley dealer. Really nice guy.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've gotta say this is a fantastic Flyers collection! Go flyers!!

BANNED

Country

Interested in trading one for a Primeau signed 8x10?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have you ever heard of a Flyer's press pass in the shape of the Stanley Cup?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

Went to flyers practice/alumni practice of Friday. My plan was to graph flyers practice then the alumni practice. When I got to flyers practice I found out that practice had been canceled but there was an optional skate. One of the other people waiting for autos told me that I had just missed Matt Read and Jody Shelley. Brayden Schenn came out shortly after and I handed him a photo that I had printed out of him and his brother Luke for him to sign he asked "do you have anymore?" I told him that I didnt but asked him if he wanted it. He said he did want it but to bring him another copy this week sometime. I told him just to keep it and that I had a few different shots of him and his brother that I would print out and bring to him. I did have him sign a puck for me even though I had gotten him in the past I didnt want to pass up getting him and ill definetely print out the other pics I have of him and his brother and get them to him.

Next out was flyers 1st round draft pick Sean Couturier who I had sign an 8x10

Shortly followed by Harry Z who I had sign an 8x10

While waiting for the other players a freind of mine who I usually graph with and who recently had an unsinged eagles mini helmet stolen from the back of my jeep gave me this signed 8x10 of former flyer Gord Murphy who he had recently gotten IP

Then a car pulled around going into the practice facility and it was new flyers Hall of famer Mark Howe. He had stopped by early to get things ready for the alumni game but wasnt staying for the practice he left shortly after arriving and signed a card for me.

as he was finished up signing Marc Andre Bourdon was walking past everyone going into the practice facility and I had him sign a puck and an 8x10

At this point it was starting to get real crowded with people waiting for autos of the alumni who were scheduled to come in. Former flyer Terry Carkner was the first of the alumni players to show up. I recognized him right away and follow him just inside the front door of the practice facility to try and avoid the crowd for him. I had him sign a puck for me.

as I turned around everyone who was waiting outside had followed me inside to see who it was and now there where close to 200 people trying to get his auto most of whom where asking "who is that" and "is he a player?" He signed for just about everyone when the makeshift security came and he stopped signing. After that any player who came in to the parking lot out front they had park out back basically making it impossible to get autographs. I went in and watched the alumni practice that now had probably 500-700 people inside watching it. As practice was wrapping up Jeremy Roenick opened the side door to the rink and began signing and taking pictures with everyone. I did not get him cause I didnt have anything for him to sign but both my kids were able to get photos with him and he signed there cards they had for him. After they got JR we went to go wait at another little spot you can sometimes get autos at the practice facility and on the way out the door I saw walking out former flyers coach Pat Quinn who I had sign a puck.

Then I went outside to graph the other alumni at the other spot at the practice facility and was 1 of 4 other people waiting there and was able to get. Shjon Podein, Mark Laforest and Al Hill to sign pucks.

Oh yeah and some other guy who isnt flyers alumni yet named Jagr.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You mention in your above post you went to the "other spot" (where ya got Podein, Hill) to get autos at the facility...where is that?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123