Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Question Favorite Card in Your Collection?

What's your favorite card in your collection?

Mine is my 1985 Topps McGwire rookie card. I collected McGwire before his stuff took off in the late 1990s and I was very lucky to get this for dirt cheap. I just wish I could have picked up a few extras though.

2. Kronozio
    A 1979 Ogden A's Rickey Henderson minor league card that I picked up for $1 at a local swap meet years ago. I had it autographed in person from Rickey. He's one of the nicest guys I've ever dealt with.

1989 UD mint Ken Griffey Jr. He's got a great smile on the card, ready to take over the world.

call me crazy but mine is a lamar odom 01-02 Authentix second row numbered to 200 .............I LOVE ODOM

at the moment my favorite card is
    2001-02 SP Authentic Sign of the Times M.Havlat/M.Hossa

but I will hopefully be getting one of the big gun Havlat rookies at the Toronto expo as I have sent an 02/03 Private Stock Bouwmeester down to a friend to get traded. And taht will definitely be the one.

A 1957 Hank Aaron.
    You know, where he's batting lefthanded.

Topps 1968 Nolan Ryan Rookie.
    Got it from my dad as a high school graduation present.

2002 Upper Deck 40-Man Sammy Sosa Super Swatch Gold Jersey Card S-SS #'d to 40. Bought one pack of 40-man and got lucky.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast