Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Press Pass 5 star box break video !!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

How does beckett get a box of this a full week before it releases?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Things that make you go ....mmmmmm ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice stuff.. not worth $5-600/pack

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

Is beckett in Texas? According to Press Pass faecbook page they drove these cards from Charlotte, NC to Texas where they were packed out. Maybe they had 1 box packed out just for them? Dunno. But i am glad they didnt get an AMAZING box like they usually do. If that was mine idk how happy i would have been. Looks cool though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought that was a great box. Dale Jr Auto, sick Kahne/Gordon dual patch/auto, nice Force and a real nice Harvick.....and if you sell those on eBay you'd struggle to make $500-$600 back.

I just can't imagine there are too many boxes where you could sell it all and actually MAKE money...and with a release like this, most of the people that will buy this product will buy it for that specific purpose.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

ewwww the book is ugly, why would u make where the autograph is gonna b a shiny rainbow holofoil!!!! $100 a card wow, press pass never make this again....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree with the resell of the product if you don't hit a Danica or Gordon you will struggle to recoup your purchase price , The Harvick would get about $60-$70 now because its new stuff $30-$45 in a month or so ... I also don't really like the choice to let people price the product at will . I am all for supply and demand but this could get crazy or people will be sitting on boxes for a while ..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

I agree with the resell of the product if you don't hit a Danica or Gordon you will struggle to recoup your purchase price , The Harvick would get about $60-$70 now because its new stuff $30-$45 in a month or so ... I also don't really like the choice to let people price the product at will . I am all for supply and demand but this could get crazy or people will be sitting on boxes for a while ..

even a gordon would only sell near $150 mayb with a nice patch but sill, nascar doesnt have alot of resell value in it

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guarantee you the reason Press Pass didn't technically 'price it' was because they heard all the backlash about a product costing more than half a grand a box.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast