Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: Jake's Customs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Just realized the typos..Was using an old laptop with key issues...Great job Jake on your graphs

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha no problem, thanks for all the encouragement this season! Wish i had more graphing to do this year...will probably get back in to TTMs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been working on a custom cut bat card. Any suggestions, i like the way it is going but i feel that there is something missing. The white block is where i will put the bat piece

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like it. Things are going in the right direction.

I would try a different font color on the text. It gets a little lost. Maybe that same color could be put in the border somehow to add some punch.

I'd also mess with some kind of border around where the bat piece will go. Maybe even try putting it in the bottom center just above the name.

Just thoughts. Keep it up....it'll come.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Havent made much lately, here is a wallpaper i made in school this week though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Very nice. Are you using photshop? I play around but cant come close to what some of you guys come up with.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516