Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: NPN? Question!?

Country

NPN? Question!?

Can some one give me the jist on these things please?? im so confused lol thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

I'll use Upper Deck as an example. Go to their website and sign up for an account. You then go to the NPN area. There you sign in and click on the NPNs that they are giving away. Just click on one card give away once a day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Card companies always make extra cards that are not inserted into packs. Instead of sending them out the backdoor, they offer them to people through NPNs which are basically raffles for the cards. To enter the "raffle" you need to most times send an index card to the company address a certain way that is usually described on the back of packs. In the case of Upperdeck, it is online as described above.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

I'll use Upper Deck as an example. Go to their website and sign up for an account. You then go to the NPN area. There you sign in and click on the NPNs that they are giving away. Just click on one card give away once a day.

Is it not just enter one time for each? I had been hearing if you enter more than once then your ineligible. Unless someone is just making that up to take advantage of others. Plus I am sure alot of us have lives rather than sitting there entering each one everyday of the week.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL

Is it not just enter one time for each? I had been hearing if you enter more than once then your ineligible. Unless someone is just making that up to take advantage of others. Plus I am sure alot of us have lives rather than sitting there entering each one everyday of the week.

That's the way I have done it ...once per day per card. Plus it only takes a minute tops.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See indian1797's Items on eBay

Ok, I've logged in, but where exactly is the NPN section? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL

Ok, I've logged in, but where exactly is the NPN section? Thanks!

http://sports.upperdeck.com/npn

Blog Entries
    Country

Many people tell me that you can only enter on their site once. Have you won anythingusing your everyday method?

Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry Oxxon, I didn't read those posts. But still, do you win? Just want to make sure.