Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

congrats on reaching that big number!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See none's Items on eBay

Today my 6000. card!!!
    Randy Foye Patch (bad patch, but is jerseynumber)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wolvesjr34's Items on eBay

Nice addition, congrats.... You make it hard for me to catch you... I'm just over 2000 cards behind!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See none's Items on eBay

Nice addition, congrats.... You make it hard for me to catch you... I'm just over 2000 cards behind!!

You will catch me?
    Trade with me! I have ca. 500+ double Twolves!
    Regards Nancy

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See none's Items on eBay

Last day in 2011 and my last addition in this year:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very nice addition :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See none's Items on eBay

January 2012 - first

Last edited by Nina; 01-15-2012 at 02:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sheefo13's Items on eBay

Hey, big wolves collector here. Been off and on due to college but now I am done and looking to add to my collection. Let me know what doubles you have.

Soon enough will begin to inventory my collection and provide pictures. Don't know how close I am to Wolvesjr34 and yourself Nina, but definitely want to attempt to catch up.

Follow me on youtube, sheefo13. Should have some really nice maildays approaching in the next few weeks. Good things incoming.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See none's Items on eBay

Hey, big wolves collector here. Been off and on due to college but now I am done and looking to add to my collection. Let me know what doubles you have.

Soon enough will begin to inventory my collection and provide pictures. Don't know how close I am to Wolvesjr34 and yourself Nina, but definitely want to attempt to catch up.

Follow me on youtube, sheefo13. Should have some really nice maildays approaching in the next few weeks. Good things incoming.

I trade only for my twolve cards! If you spend money for cards then you can fast catch me! No problem for me!
    Nice to see you back!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll subscribe, and you can subscribe to me too ha ha I have a massive mailday incoming in 2 - 3 weeks however long it takes to get here... I'll shoot you a PM with a few of my dupes... Great to see another Wolves collector join Nina and I in our love :)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast