Jose Theodore
    Marcus Naslund
    Todd Bertuzzi
    Dan Cloutier
    Daniel Sedin
    Hendrik Sedin
    Sergie Fedorov
    Pavel Bure

If you have any new cards (2000-____) I will glady be willing to trade or maybe buy.

IM Also Looking For...
    Milan Hejduk
    Martin Skoula
    Steven Reinprecht
    David Aebischer
    Mike Modano and
    Vaclav Nedorost cards

vandermeer
    I have lots of them.. just check my postings under the players name.. in the next little while I will have over 100 players posted
    Dan (vandermeer)

no i dont have a webpage. Although next semester in school I am taking a webpage design course so I should be making one soon

ok I will list any that I have here, do you have any havlat or 02/03 crown royal retail cards to trade?

No sorry Hearattaq I dont have the any 02/03 crown royal cards but I do have a Martin Havlat Upper Deck #173 Future Heros card. IM guessing that it is his rookie card but Im not exactly sure.

Originally posted by Kilig389
    No sorry Hearattaq I dont have the any 02/03 crown royal cards but I do have a Martin Havlat Upper Deck #173 Future Heros card. IM guessing that it is his rookie card but Im not exactly sure.
    ya that is his Upper Deck Heroes Future hero RC worht 4.00. I have that one but I will look around and see if I can find anything for ya anyways maybe ya have something I can use as trade bait.

Kilig 389
    i have alot of cards that you can use do you have a tradelist?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast