Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2003 SP Authentic Box Break

2003 SP Authentic Box Break

Opened this box from the National today, got a lot of base, an Allison Jersey, couple of FW and FG and a Ales Hemsky RC Auto! Pretty happy about that, was hoping for a signed patch though...
    All for trade/sale.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    im very interested in the hemsky rookie/auto. please look at my tradelist and let me know what you are looking for.

Only cards that interests me is the Bouwmeester FW Auto, I could add something to even it out.
    LMK

Got a 2003 Si.g Series Gaborik Siilver Auto.
    Heres the rest of my list
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/jay2kool.html
    It has to be updated and am doing that now, but the Gaborik is still here.

biglol, just noticed in my beckett the bouwmeester doesnt book 125, it books 100, just like the hemsky.

ill think about it. im a huge oilers and hemsky fan but it comes down to the fact that i think bouwmeester has more potential, even though they are both great prospects. i do like hemsky alot so i will think about it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast