Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is one of the better Crosby collections I have seen to date, very nice stuff.

So I gotta ask, are you gonna get the holy grail and shell out for a Cup rookie?

I mean that thing can only go up considering he is the best player in the NHL.

Thank you again for sharing all that, really impressive display of # 87!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See preifer101486w's Items on eBay

Really amazing collection, I really enjoyed taking a look at it thanks for sharing....

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is crazy man! Talk about an epic start to the PC! Congrats on all of your pickups and I already can't wait to see what it looks like in another 12 months from now

Slowing down in 2011 actually. Got a few cards lined up, and then I'll be shutting down for the rest of the year. Not sure what I have planned for 2012.

SCF Rewards
    Country

**** Sorry I'm bumping up an old thread, I must have missed it.....

Absolutely Amazing, I'm glad to help. Sorry I only got you 9's :). I was kind of surprised the YG even got that because of the ding in the bottom left.
    Once again congrats on your insane collection, and here's to another year of your Sid PC, and I'm guessing, a Cup RC. That will probably set your back a little bit. hehe
    Good Luck,
    Nick

Don't worry about bumping it up because I'll be bumping it up once I receive new cards in. And actually, your YG ended up being 8.5. Was able to sell it for full book value and used the money to pay the Olympic jersey. The YG I have is from CHERRYPICKER which was the first Crosby I've acquired on SCF.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh my god, that was my crosby rookie inspirations, what a collection it has been added to!!!

Oh really?? That was you? Good lord, what a small world, eh? Actually, Max91ess bought it for me because I didn't even enough money at the time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is one of the better Crosby collections I have seen to date, very nice stuff.

So I gotta ask, are you gonna get the holy grail and shell out for a Cup rookie?

I mean that thing can only go up considering he is the best player in the NHL.

Thank you again for sharing all that, really impressive display of # 87!

Hmmmm....I nearly did back in the summer. My LCS and I couldn't come to terms with a deal. I mean we are talking $10k here. I settled for the Olympic jersey instead. Afterwards, I started mulling it over, and for now I'm going to hold off on it. And I really don't think it'll go up any higher unless he breaks one of Gretzky's records or something or wins 4-5 cups. It'd be nice, but I'm not yet ready to swallow that kind of money for just one card. We'll see though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the comments, fellas. Really appreciated. Here's the first update of 2011:

It finally arrived after a long wait. Mail was slow during the holidays. And yes, that is the second 08-09 cup foundations /10. And like I said earlier, 2011 will be slow. I'm only targeting 3 more cards, and I hope that's it for the year. Due to budget constraints as well, I may just stop my Kessel and Gretzky collection. Doesn't mean I'm going to sell them off. Just means I'm going to focus more on Crosby.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

WOW! That is one heck of a collection!
    Those Crosby cards are absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing and congrats!

AWESOME mailday today, btw! Nice and clean hardsigned Crosby auto...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    9 (connexionhck)
    Country
    See gabe-ju's Items on eBay

So nice ! Grats !!!
    The next item this ?
    http://auction.nhl.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...unbr=143111904

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh I just wish! Don't have the cash flow for that unfortunately.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast