Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2011 SCF Custom Template / Tutorial

Last edited by bigga; 09-22-2011 at 02:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PhotoShop Tutorial

Last edited by bigga; 09-22-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Country

why not just upload the PSD file and allow people to download and use that, instead of having to follow more instructions and may not know photoshop that well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

why not just upload the PSD file and allow people to download and use that, instead of having to follow more instructions and may not know photoshop that well.

Photobucket kept resizing them
    Last edited by bigga; 09-22-2011 at 02:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What resolutions are the PNG's saved at? 300?

Edit:
    I checked, they are 200. I'd change them to 300. Also, a good tip would when selecting pictures would to try to either find high res pictures or really big ones and resize them to fit in the card. This help keep the images sharp when you print.

GREAT thread and big props to the OP for putting this together!
    Last edited by elocin; 01-03-2011 at 06:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The where designed at 300 DPI, But Photobucket kept resizing them. In order to keep the dimensions (2.5 x 3.5) They where lowered to 200 DPI. That way photobucket did not re size them. And even at 200 DPI when re sized to be printed they still look great

What resolutions are the PNG's saved at? 300?

Edit:
    I checked, they are 200. I'd change them to 300. Also, a good tip would when selecting pictures would to try to either find high res pictures or really big ones and resize them to fit in the card. This help keep the images sharp when you print.

GREAT thread and big props to the OP for putting this together!

SCF Rewards
    Country

im new to making customs and i have gimp... how do i get the picture full length?

SCF Rewards
    Country

im new to making customs and i have gimp... how do i get the picture full length?

I don't really know what you mean full length. But If you give me until tomorrow night I will download Gimp and then I will write a tutorial on how to make them with Gimp.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

i mean like find a picture that fills up the whole card not half. is there anyway to expand the picture because i cant find it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast