Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Mike Piazza

     
  1. #11
    Bumping this, anyone know of any Piazza Signings anytime soon. I would pay out the ear to get my Piazza Marlins jersey's signed.

  2. #12
    interested in this as well...
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

  3. #13
    Sorry..didn't mean to leave to ya hanging. I will look into it and get back to ya.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyInk View Post
    Sorry..didn't mean to leave to ya hanging. I will look into it and get back to ya.
    Awesome man, I'd appreciate it and will try to toss a little something your way.

  5. #15
    Bumping this incase theres more new information. Gotta keep trying!

  6. #16
    I hate to tell you this, but I too have been trying to hunt down Piazza with no luck for a good part of the last 5 years. He doesn't sign TTM, not very often IP, and doesn't appear at shows. In January, he was at a show in upper New York, which was the first show I've ever seen him do. Good luck, but as a fellow Piazza fan, I thought I should tell you the facts.

  7. #17
    Sorry I cant help with tracking Piazza down.

    I just wanted to comment though that I love the creativeness of a Piazza on the Marlins collection. It is pretty cool because due to him only playing a few games with them most people don't even remember he was there. Good stuff man.

  8. #18
    They showed him at the Heat game a few nights ago, so he is in Miami somewhere.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jnuh View Post
    Sorry I cant help with tracking Piazza down.

    I just wanted to comment though that I love the creativeness of a Piazza on the Marlins collection. It is pretty cool because due to him only playing a few games with them most people don't even remember he was there. Good stuff man.
    Thank man, I appreciate it. I know of one other piazza marlins collection and his can easily put some great collections to shame.

    Yeah, I saw Piazza at the heat game too. I should have tried to rush the arena. I know he lives here full time- I even have an home address but it may not be approptiate to mail him there.

    What do you guys think.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by piazza31 View Post
    Thank man, I appreciate it. I know of one other piazza marlins collection and his can easily put some great collections to shame.

    Yeah, I saw Piazza at the heat game too. I should have tried to rush the arena. I know he lives here full time- I even have an home address but it may not be approptiate to mail him there.

    What do you guys think.
    Don't bother if you have the 1000 S Pointe Dr address...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •