Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

An 11:05 pm brainfart (Kind of a forum idea)

This is based on the EA Sports online trading card thing. Where you get so many points and can buy a pack of cards, say 20 points a pack. Now these crads aren't real but can be traded back and forth online, kind of like an etrading deal. Of course this is an early idea, but can be expanded on in many ways, for instance player cards can put be put up against other players cards in a *shudders*Pokemon/Yugi-oh*shudders* type deal or something else of the sort just to keep it intersting and to win more points. To get pictures of cards just grab scans of them and distribute in a five card epack or something like that. I dunno I am just really tired and bored lol. But I am sure if an interesting twist was put on it, it would fly.

Good lord, do you have any idea what it would take to program such a thing? I'll tell you what, you program it, and when you're finished in 5 years, we'll make it part of the board.

Re: An 11:05 pm brainfart (Kind of a forum idea)

Originally posted by Heartattaq
    This is based on the EA Sports online trading card thing. Where you get so many points and can buy a pack of cards, say 20 points a pack. Now these crads aren't real but can be traded back and forth online, kind of like an etrading deal. Of course this is an early idea, but can be expanded on in many ways, for instance player cards can put be put up against other players cards in a *shudders*Pokemon/Yugi-oh*shudders* type deal or something else of the sort just to keep it intersting and to win more points. To get pictures of cards just grab scans of them and distribute in a five card epack or something like that. I dunno I am just really tired and bored lol. But I am sure if an interesting twist was put on it, it would fly.
    Maybe, I have had one to many glasses of wine and sitting here listing some things on ebay and I really got no clue what you were talking about in your post is that something that is on the market. and the cards ain't even real, you mean fight them like they do in real life pokemon fights.

WOW,
    you might have had more to drink than Iggy did last week.
    gio

I know it is hard to understand. You would have to see how EASport's works it to understand what I am trying to say, but it is cool the way it works.

I understand what you mean, it's just not feisable (sp?).

And feisable? Iggy, you should keep your eyes on the keyboard, not on the tv set, watching the Pitt game.

Originally posted by plunge
    And feisable? Iggy, you should keep your eyes on the keyboard, not on the tv set, watching the Pitt game.
    Hahahaha... that wasn't even a game. I did more looking at the bottom of my beer glass than I did watching the game. Looks like I'm in for the night now though. I'm sick as hell plus dropping $100 in going out the last week hurts the wallet. Just gonna watch me some B.O.B. (for you old farts that's Bombs Over Baghdad), some hoops, take some Nyquil, and rest for a wild party night tomorrow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast