Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: jjj5278 - Ickey Woods

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

WoW .. really nice collection!

They should have made one of those Sportflix magic motion cards from the late 80s/early 90s of him dancing the shuffle. He was alot of fun to watch.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

A couple new pick ups. Neither are technically cards but oh well.

1st: The 1990 MVP Pin. I have never seen one of these still in the package and was seriously beginning to doubt it was ever made. I found the loose pin on eBay so I am one step closer....

2nd: Ickey Woods 1989 Costacos Brothers Dirty Dancing poster. Still in original plastic wrap. The sticker at the end is torn and the poster is not perfectly circular, but it is 22 years old!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See road_runner_1964's Items on eBay

Congratulations....that is definitely old school.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

ha! sweet pick ups! see... this is what "super"collecting is all about! its the little things!

SCF Rewards
    Country

FINALLY a new card I needed for the collection!!!!

2006 Absolute Tools of the Trade Dual Black Spectrum /25

And then just another interesting Ickey Woods item. It's a 1990 Action Packed Team Set of the Bengals and it has Ickey Woods' card in it. The factory sealed sticker is not stuck to it very well anymore and this one has staples partially in each side to hold it shut I guess. I have never seen another Bengals set like this but I'll keep looking to upgrade this one due to the staples.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great to see collectors following guys like Woods. His career was brief but left a lasting impression. Awesome collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! I wish he had played longer but then it would be even harder to collect him I guess.

I finally started picking up some of the new Press Pass Legends cards of his so I will add those pics soon!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

nice!!!! congrats, glad to see you made it, i always enjoy looking at collections of bengals guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok sorry for the photos but my scanner does not like my new laptop. Finally some new additions. I really do not like the look of these cards w/o logos but I had to add them to the Ickey PC, lol.

My first Ickey 1/1!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (181)
    Country

Sweet and I agree the missing logo sucks but what a great add.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast