Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Chipper Jones TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chipper Jones TTM

I've heard Chipper is a good signer TTM. I've heard he doesn't sign your item, but send back his own signed photo. I've sent to him the past 2 ST with nothing back. How long does he usually take to sign? Has he stopped recently? Should I try for #3?

Thanks in advance

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to him last august with nothing back. I have heard it can take over a year though, for what its worth. I'll probably send him another this ST.

BANNED

Country

You're right, I don't recall him sending back any of those pre-signed photos recenlty. He was doing it as recently as 08, maybe he has stopped?

PS-wasnt it only the requests sent c/o his house that were returned with the signed photo?

Blog Entries
    Country

I personally would just send via the Braves Stadium, not spring training. It seems like people are getting successes there, but not from spring training.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I personally would just send via the Braves Stadium, not spring training. It seems like people are getting successes there, but not from spring training.

Thanks for the advice

Blog Entries
    Country

No problem.