Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ccxdsr's Items on eBay

looking for ud mini masks

looking for any and all mini masks that my friend doesnt have.he has patch cards that he is willing to trade so he can complete the sets.he needs the roy(montreal) from last year and he needs the auto versions from this year.lmk

SCF Rewards
    See jayhay51's Items on eBay

Does he need the Theodore from last year?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Jersey Devils
    See nl10781's Items on eBay

Does he have any Brodeur game used cards? I have an Evgeni Nabokov auto'd mask from this year, bv. $80, a Gerry Cheevers Legends mini-mask from this year, and an Ed Belfour (dallas) from 01/02. Let me know.

Jim

SCF Rewards
    See cujocollector's Items on eBay

i have a 02-03 Ed Belfour with Toronto

SCF Rewards

I have a Felix Potvin from 02-03 w/LA. Seems to be unofficially SP'd as this one is quite hard to find and usually sells for $20+ US on ebay. Looking to sell only, PM if interested with an offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ccxdsr's Items on eBay

from 01/02 we just need the roy(montreal version) and from o2/02 just the signed versions.already have the nabokov signed mask.

SCF Rewards
    See tx1052pc3's Items on eBay

Originally posted by cujoluva
    i have a 02-03 Ed Belfour with Toronto

i want!! i dont have much cash, but would you be willing to trade for it??

SCF Rewards
    See tx1052pc3's Items on eBay

Originally posted by StriderTB
    Does he have any Brodeur game used cards? I have an Evgeni Nabokov auto'd mask from this year, bv. $80, a Gerry Cheevers Legends mini-mask from this year, and an Ed Belfour (dallas) from 01/02. Let me know.

Jim

i REALLY want the eddie belfour dallas one!!!! i dont have much cash, but i would trade for it! PLMK!! THANKS!!!