A few football cards to trade for baseball...

Football
    1999 Bowman's Best Franchise Best Randy Moss $10.00
    2000 Ultra Dream Team Randy Moss $4.00
    2002 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket Sample John Henderson
    2002 Upper Deck XL Holofoil Jonathan Wells $25.00

Let me know what you are interested in and what you have for trade...I also have some RCs and such from 2000-2001. Let me know who and what you collect and I will check out what I have.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    How much BV do you want for the sample card?
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

I was thinking about $15. The dilema I have is, Playoff Contenders did not make a Rookie Ticket, only a Championship Ticket, which books $20. That is my explanation for the trade value. Let me know if you are interested.

no thanks. that's more than I want to trade for a sample.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

how much for this:

2002 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket Sample John Henderson

lmk. also, which one is it? there are 3 different ones. regular, gold and emerald.

Check my page and see if you can use any of my Baseball! If so we can work something out for any of those cards! Thanks

~*MTC