Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: st conversations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guys, I know our mantra has been to be patient and it's not a race, but I am 3/30 on Spring Training requests and I sent them out on Valentines Day. I have watched everyone else get Vlad but me, several others get Wieters, several others get Adam Jones, and multiple others. I have to ask- WHAT THE HELL?!

Like I am trying not to panic but this slump has just taken so much out of me. I really am thinking about quitting TTM. I haven't had consistent successes in 3 months or more now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guys, I know our mantra has been to be patient and it's not a race, but I am 3/30 on Spring Training requests and I sent them out on Valentines Day. I have watched everyone else get Vlad but me, several others get Wieters, several others get Adam Jones, and multiple others. I have to ask- WHAT THE HELL?!

Like I am trying not to panic but this slump has just taken so much out of me. I really am thinking about quitting TTM. I haven't had consistent successes in 3 months or more now.

I didn't get Vlad either, so don't feel too bad. It has been grinding on my nerves that some people are getting Vlad in 5-10 days but I haven't gotten anything yet. I think all the people who haven't gotten Vlad are actually from Philly. That's pretty weird too.

Either way, I'm not really wowed by the ST returns this season...it's been pretty slow if you ask me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm 7/30 and I sent the day after V-Day, so thats about a fifth of what I mailed. Maybe more tomorrow, Friday is usually my lucky day. For the last two Friday's I'm 5/5.

Though it's inevitable, maybe as the TTM hobby as gotten larger, more players have stopped signing.

Thank goodness for the Pat Neshek's, the Koji Uehara's, and the Bobby Doerr's of the world.

Frankly, I'm happy. This is my first ST and in the past I had never gotten a single letter back. Getting 7 in 3 weeks? OK with me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea I'm getting restless too but I'm holding in there. I hope at least one of the Astros sends me one back, ha. I sent to some of the guys y'all had success with and I'm hoping for the same. I'm new to the hobby so once I get a few successes I'll cheer up.

BANNED

Country

Haha, I feel the exact same way! I've sent to around 30 players, mainly consistent guys, am have not gotten ONE back yet!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567