Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2011 English/Scottish Football (Soccer) Fan Pack

Here is the place to track your English/Scottish Football (Soccer) fanpack successes! Best of luck on all your requests! Here is the old success thread as well:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=411969

The TTM Database can also be used to track your requests and returns!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arsenal: Best Fan Pack ever!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FirstPitchCards

Arsenal: Best Fan Pack ever!

What did it include? I just sent out a inquiry using the link you gave. I'm hopeful I get something back. How long did it take to get a return?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arsenal Fan Pack: Stadium Tour Brochure, Two Match Programs, Autograph Pictures Of: Niklas Bendtner, Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott, Aaron Ramsey, and Coach Arsene Wenger (Not sure if players are PP, still looks awesome, coach is real) 2010-2011 Team Photo, and Letter.

Took about a week and a half. Pretty fast considering they shipped all the way to California.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arsenal Fan Pack: Stadium Tour Brochure, Two Match Programs, Autograph Pictures Of: Niklas Bendtner, Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott, Aaron Ramsey, and Coach Arsene Wenger (Not sure if players are PP, still looks awesome, coach is real) 2010-2011 Team Photo, and Letter.

Took about a week and a half. Pretty fast considering they shipped all the way to California.

That is great to hear! I'd love a Bendtner auto and Arsene. That sounds like one of the best returns you could get, hoping I have the same luck.

If you could PM me some of the information you include for a Fan Pack, that would be great. I've done quite a few email requests for coaches, but no fan packs.

I sent to Arsenal now and Wolves. Tomorrow will be a day of sending to many, many, many EPL and Championship teams.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a heads up: Many international teams don't have fan packs, so if you ask for a fan pack, they will most likely ask you to buy a membership pack. When requesting international, you want to ask for some photos and match programs. They will most likely send them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good to know. So instead of asking for a fan pack, ask if they could send photos and programmes to a fan or something along those lines? Very good information to have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes. Pretty much. Here is a very helpful link that will direct you to the help page one of the member's websites about fan packs.

http://www.freewebs.com/sdfc87/scottsqas.htm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Requests sent out to Birmingham City, Newcastle United, Millwall FC, Bolton Wanderers, and Chelsea FC today. Also, not related to soccer/football, I have an email sent out to Kilkenny GAA. That is one of the county teams for the sport of hurling in Ireland. Hoping I get some returns.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Lightning

Yes. Pretty much. Here is a very helpful link that will direct you to the help page one of the member's websites about fan packs.

http://www.freewebs.com/sdfc87/scottsqas.htm

thanks for visiting my site cfagent :) i havn't updated it in awhile.

Yeah basically replace "fan pack" with "match day programme" you be all set i found for autographs European Football teams send them without even asking for them

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast