Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got these in the mail today

got these in the mail today

they aren't the greatest players but they are all certified and from their rookie years.
    joe aska 1995? signature rookies phone card #/3750
    eric johnson 1995 signature rookies #/7750
    stoney case " " " #/2750 (international)
    perry kline 1994 signature rookies #/5000
    trent pollard " " " #/5000

anyone interested?

p.s. what does "bump" mean? i'm sure i'm the only one who doesn't know so you can laugh at me but i'd like to know. i imagine it means "not interested" or something to that effect. anyway someone please tell me

If they're all autographed, I'm interested. However, don't expect a lot of trade value out of these cards. They only book about $1-$2 each. Let me know if you're willing to trade them.

they're all autographed. the commons from the 94 set book at 4.00 each and the 95 set are 2.50 each. the case is x2 since it is international. these prices are from beckett magazine. i don't go by beckett.com since i've never even been there

well, I suppose I'd still be willing to trade for the eric johnson. What do you want for it?

i'll give you all of them except the stoney case plus the deshaun foster for the dominic rhodes, unless you decided against the foster

not that the case is a great card but i used to like him when he was in college

2002 honors rookie gems #/650. i'll be away for a few minutes

You wouldn't happen to have one good autograph you'd be willing to trade for the rhodes would you?

BTW, "bump" means you are simply bumoing your post back to the top of the particular forum so that it doesn't get buried...but it's looked down upon if you do it multiple times on the same post...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast