Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

I wouldn't be that excited, but you atleast got something.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (32)
    Country
    See nsp_terry's Items on eBay

Just an update. I got off the phone with Lisa from Press Pass and long story short there's nothing that can be done. From the values they have, the replacement was an even trade (Ambrose 30/Kahne 20/McMurray 10 vs Ferguson Club 20/Ivey Diamond 40, which I might add seems to be low for the Ivey IMO). I did mention that I collect Regan Smith and that if she came across anything she'd email me but for now, I'm stuck with a loss.

Guess I'll take a lesson in never buying redemptions again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reaxion82's Items on eBay

ouch that sucks man. I think that is a very low estimate for the Ivey but maybe thats just me......*Ryan*

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blue_dog_cards's Items on eBay

ouch sorry that just sucks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dagriz's Items on eBay

3 cards @$60 is not the same as 2 cards @$60...and how do they put a value on cards that don't exist?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ILbowhunter's Items on eBay

3 cards @$60 is not the same as 2 cards @$60...and how do they put a value on cards that don't exist?

Thats the same thing i was thinking. Ivey is to poker what Sr. was to NASCAR, and Fergeson is probly the 2nd most popular player, id be upset with what press pass sent to make up for those 2 poker autos

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (32)
    Country

Thats the same thing i was thinking. Ivey is to poker what Sr. was to NASCAR, and Fergeson is probly the 2nd most popular player, id be upset with what press pass sent to make up for those 2 poker autos

My thoughts exactly. Honestly, I was expecting either a low end star or mid-end semi star auto in exchange for the Ivey and if I were to sell all three cards I got I wouldn't get my return that I spent on the Main Event Marks. It leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dagriz's Items on eBay

And besides, as long as this fiasco has been going on, they should be giving additional value on replacement cards.

They have 9 of my redemptions. I'm wondering if they are planning on sending me anything. Maybe they conveniently lost them as I have not heard anything from them about them. But then again, I'm still trying to get my 09 Element Mystery Element redemption cards for almost 1.5 years from them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (32)
    Country

Further update, for those who follow the Press Pass facebook page will see that a collector received a multi-colored Pit Sign card of Brad Keselowski #02/10 for the Dennis Phillips redemption. I promptly responded with:

"At least you didn't get shafted with the Press Pass redemption program. They lost at least one collector over it."

Over the top? Maybe, but seeing that after I got what I received was pretty low. Press Pass would respond this morning with this:

"Tim, I think that you will be happy with your Main Event replacements. A package was sent out to you last week that you should be receiving any day now...please give us a call! Thanks!"

So we'll see what happens by the end of the week! I was about ready to put my NASCAR collection on hold to head back and focus on my Hockey collection but we'll see how this ends up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12